The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

Is it all sort of in that vein? Like a blending of 70s rock and Ozzy's early solo albums? I dig it thus far. Good band.

NP: Nox Aurea // Ascending in Triumph

The singer sounds like Ozzy, the music is a combination of Hard psychadelic stoner rock, /Doom Metal. Big on the 70's influence, the guitarist is not bad. Grooving band with some heavy riffs, and singable vocal lines.

Yeah, I dig. Great groove, memorable vocal lines. Not bad at all.

NP: Nox Aurea // Ascending in Triumph - Kinda growing on me.

Amorphis // Forging the Land of Thousand Lakes (DVD) — So far so good. Though not much old material, just one track from pre-new vocalist. But that guy is a fucking stud. His vocals are really good and his growls are fantastic, he has a great stage presence and really steals the show. Easily the band's best ever vocalist.

Nokturnal Mortum // Голос Сталi

my discovery of the year!!! :yow: this album is fcking AWESOME!! :headbang: It is an excellent blend of Black Metal, Folk, Pagan, Post Metal and Classic Heavy Metal influences. An awesome masterpiece from beginning to end.

the entire soundtrack from nyman is really awesome....and the film too!!!!
i used to play this years ago when i played piano, this is absolutely the song i prefer!

Nokturnal Mortum // Голос Сталi

my discovery of the year!!! :yow: this album is fcking AWESOME!! :headbang: It is an excellent blend of Black Metal, Folk, Pagan, Post Metal and Classic Heavy Metal influences. An awesome masterpiece from beginning to end.

Do you have their MySpace? I found one in Google, but I wasn't sure if it was the same band.

Now you got me all depressed :( . Great song!

Amorphis - Tuonela, one of my favorite from them.

Just got through watching the documentary on the DVD, I think it's pretty fascinating. Love this band, I really like Tuonela (I actually saw them on that tour for the first and only time) but they kinda lost me after that record. Still the new material is awesome.

NP: Amorphis // Forging the Land of Thousand Lakes

@NovembersDirge I saw them twice. The first time I saw them at Budapest it was one of the last concert with Pasi and it was amazing. The second time I saw them in Sibiu after Eclipse came out with Tomi. I`m glad that I saw them with both singers it was fascinating to see the difference between the two singers.

Tribe After Tribe - Love Under Will, it`s a less known rock band with tribal influences. IMO they are very good, better then Soulfly but they are in a different category.

Casket Casey - Still

Nokturnal Mortum is really good. I heard Lunar Poetry so many years ago, but I haven't heard anything from them after Nechrist. I'll check out their newer material soon.