The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

Cool, thanks man! Reactions from listeners are really positive so far, makes me feel good :)

And I'll wait for your order ;) thanks!

NP: Franz Liszt - Symphonic Poems :devil:

Actually I prefer a Paypal (which will have to wait a bit, sorry —but I'll do it—) donation because if I order the CD I'd have to pay more S+H when the package gets here. Do you have a PDF version of the booklet? I'd very much like to read the lyrics.

Keep up the good work!!! :Spin::Smokin:

Hard for me to say, really. I mean, I like it and everything but it doesn't carry the same *weight* for me, musically. I'm not sure how to explain it, and it's going to be a hard review to write. I'm glad I've got some time to let it grow a bit.

Perhaps the riffs are not as heavy and they focused more on the prog than the black part? Still, I can't wait to listen to it.

Queen: Radio Ga Ga

Alcest: Écailles de Lune (Part II)

The new album is very good, it seems more alternative than the previous one.

Röyksopp - What Else Is There

Love this song, Watching the music video late at night is mesmerizing.

Interesting, although I don't like the vocals. It reminds me too much of Björk, and I hate Björk. This one I can stand, at least.

Still, it's a superb video.

Röyksopp: Only This Moment

Liking this one a lot more, great band!

Sunn O))) - NN O)))
ØØ Void (2000)

Their first, and in my opinion heaviest album. Gotta love the faint chanting in the background in this song, drowned by a thick wall of droning sub-bass. Need to find an original copy of this album :( Black One is still my favorite though.

Autechre - Montreal
Amber (1994)

IDM perfection. Too bad the rest of the album is so boring :(

Solefald // Norrøn Livskunst

When was the title announced? I seem to have missed that, or read about it and then forgotten (which seems unlikely) :err:

Anyway, thanks for the heads-up, I'm hoping to hear an official statement from Lars and/or Cornelius soon!

Autechre - Montreal
Amber (1994)

IDM perfection. Too bad the rest of the album is so boring :(

When was the title announced? I seem to have missed that, or read about it and then forgotten (which seems unlikely) :err:

Anyway, thanks for the heads-up, I'm hoping to hear an official statement from Lars and/or Cornelius soon!

Oh son of a bitch. Did I just do the naughty? I got it in my e-mail. I had no idea it hadn't been announced and then I went and downloaded it. I should keep my mouth shut until these people release their press releases. It's just I've been enjoying the album so much already that I can't help myself. I wasn't as big a fan of Black as I was of Red, so I'm pretty happy about this.

I should go back and check their earlier stuff.

NP: Kveldulf Bjalfason - New demo — Sounds pretty good, dude. I'm looking forward to a little bit more polished version with some vocals. Which, btw, if you ever need you should tell me.

It's great, and it will be released on the 15th of November. :headbang:

Oh son of a bitch. Did I just do the naughty? I got it in my e-mail. I had no idea it hadn't been announced and then I went and downloaded it. I should keep my mouth shut until these people release their press releases. It's just I've been enjoying the album so much already that I can't help myself. I wasn't as big a fan of Black as I was of Red, so I'm pretty happy about this.

I should go back and check their earlier stuff.

NP: Kveldulf Bjalfason - New demo — Sounds pretty good, dude. I'm looking forward to a little bit more polished version with some vocals. Which, btw, if you ever need you should tell me.

yeah-baby-austin-powers.jpg

I can't wait!!!!!!!! (I'm a huge Solefald fan so you know.)