The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

Well, no one ever claimed that the video was good, just that the music was. The whole album is great. Though, in defense of the new Dimmu, it's a very good record with some filler, but it's a step in the right direction considering their last three releases.

NP: Death Angel's website.. :p

Well, no one ever claimed that the video was good, just that the music was. The whole album is great. Though, in defense of the new Dimmu, it's a very good record with some filler, but it's a step in the right direction considering their last three releases.

I heard Abrahadabra just for curiosity. I'm not a fan but definitely it's their more interesting album since Pem, specially the orchestrations. I dunno wtf is Garm doing with Db - in the last track -, but it sounds very good there.

And Shagrath must die, for Cthulhu's sake!! he alone ruins several parts of the album that a decent singer could make sound great.

Np: Myrkgrav - Trollskau...

I heard Abrahadabra just for curiosity. I'm not a fan but definitely it's their more interesting album since Pem, specially the orchestrations. I dunno wtf is Garm doing with Db - in the last track -, but it sounds very good there.

And Shagrath must die, for Cthulhu's sake!! he alone ruins several parts of the album that a decent singer could make sound great.

Np: Myrkgrav - Trollskau...

Talking fucking EGO. I think his talky devil voice thing is just 'cause he doesn't like to growl anymore.

That is Garm on the last track?? Fuck, that explains why I love those vocals.. haha. Garm is the only other vocalist in that scene who I think is anywhere near as good as Simen.

Wow, that guy is trying pretty hard to sound like Garm on LMI/Blake album. Video shows up fine here btw.

np:
Lights Out Asia - Shifting Sands Wreck Ships
In The Days of Jupiter (2010)

When listening to this magnificent album closer, it's very tempting to conclude that the guys have (once again) surpassed themselves....
Album of the year 2010, at least that's for sure :)

Mandrake---Forever-Front-Cover-16532.jpg

Manes! :worship: I never really got into their stuff from before Vilosophe (2003), but apparently their old works are lost gems within the symphonic black metal scene, and their new (2003-2007) works are lost gems within Norway's "weirdest and finest". Truly such an underrated band :(

np:
Lights Out Asia - Attempt No Landing Here
In The Days Of Jupiter (2010)

Must stop.. listening.. to this album, over and over again... :loco: Can't stop... too awesome :heh:

My fav from Resplendent!! it's just awesome.

Np: Manes - Maanes Natt. A lost gem of symphonic black metal.

Yeah it quickly became me fave too :kickass: .

Hey I really like Manes, listening to one of the songs from their site now. I tried to download some albums, but could only find Solve Et Coagula. Problem is, when I search in Tarrrringa I get a bunch of posts because some idiots write "manes" as a plural for "man" :rolleyes: .