The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

Immortal - Tyrants
Sons Of Northern Darkness (2002)

Now this is what I call good black metal! Not a single boring or bad moment on this album, and the bass is simply amazing, I'd wish that more metal bands would record and mix their albums so that the bass is more audible.
Ah the lost memories that are retrieved when listening to this masterpiece... :)

Immortal - Tyrants
Sons Of Northern Darkness (2002)

Now this is what I call good black metal! Not a single boring or bad moment on this album, and the bass is simply amazing, I'd wish that more metal bands would record and mix their albums so that the bass is more audible.
Ah the lost memories that are retrieved when listening to this masterpiece... :)

Really love this album.

:headbang::kickass:

Ufomammut - I
Eve (2010)

Discovered this band through your Angry Metal Guy blog, NovembersDirge ;) Listening to a downloaded version for the second time now, cool stuff, very heavy, definitely among the narrow range of what is left of my metal preferences, as far as those ever went. Might pick up the LP if it's still available, great album!

Helevorn - Forthcoming Displeasures
helevorn-forthcoming-displeasures.jpg

I thought I knew about every single Moonspell-song made but apparantly not. From which (if any) album is this from and where did you get it?

EDIT: Or did you mean that boring instrumental track "Sons of Earth" from "Memorial"?

Or it could be "Earth Of Mine" which is a bonus track on the Digi Pack version of Night Eternal.

Last edited by a moderator: