The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

Vadå - Vadå

Fun folkish, metallish, whatnot album from a Swedish band. Actually a bit silly at times (lyric example: come back when you've got home-made clothes), but I can't help being charmed by it's simply naivety.

I have a song with them on an old BirdNest Records-compilation called "Bergtagen" lying around. The song is called "Trams" :D

Or it could be "Earth Of Mine" which is a bonus track on the Digi Pack version of Night Eternal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3eOtZszdio

I had totally missed that song - thanks for posting. :wave:

Yet I hate the fact that I own the limited editon with bonus tracks and a DVD - but the ltd. edition is lacking that song.
Here's how it is:
I buy the most expensive version of their latest album, but there's another version out there which contains another bonustrack!? I f-cking hate record labels. :bah:

EDIT:
And now I just saw something on Metal-Archives. They list this on "Night Eternal":

Limited Edition Digipack Version includes bonus tracks and a bonus DVD:
10. Age Of Mothers (05:42)
11. Earth Of Mine (05:25)
12. Unhearted (04:25)
13. Scorpion Flower (Dark Lush Cut) by Orchestra Mortua (04:36)
14. Scorpion Flower (The Feeble Cut) by [F.E.V.E.R] (03:57)

Uhm, my ltd. edition contains track 10 and track 13 & 14 but lacking 11 & 12. Anyone care to solve this mystery for me?

NP: Moonspell - Unhearted

I have a song with them on an old BirdNest Records-compilation called "Bergtagen" lying around. The song is called "Trams" :D

I have that very same album, ha ha! That's how I found the band, as well as Garmarna, Big Fish, my first Hedningarna song (knew of them before) and more. I am thankful to that compilation in so many ways :p
(btw. Trams is the song I quoted ;) )

why i do! :dopey: are you sure i'm not on your ignore list? :lol::p

yesss me loves Dråpsnatt! ♥ the new album is great, although i still prefer their first one I Denna Skog slightly more, which was my personal Album of 2009 too.

yesss me loves Dråpsnatt! ♥ the new album is great, although i still prefer their first one I Denna Skog slightly more, which was my personal Album of 2009 too.

Positive you're not blocked! You just don't post as often, I guess. in any case, I have to get that record as well. I sent a message to the band and hopefully they'll respond so that I don't have to cough up €35 to import one of their CDs to Sweden. Seems kinda stupid.

Orphaned Land // The Never Ending Way of ORwarriOR

I have that very same album, ha ha! That's how I found the band, as well as Garmarna, Big Fish, my first Hedningarna song (knew of them before) and more. I am thankful to that compilation in so many ways :p
(btw. Trams is the song I quoted ;) )

Hehe, cool! I bought it about a year ago so I had already discovered the other bands you mentioned.

I have heard both albums - but I recall not being especially blown away by either. I have to look them up again I guess...

194473.gif

I have both Dråpsnatt albums, got them from Frostscald records. Can't say I recommend buying from them though, they pack the albums in a stupid way so that you'r almost guaranteed to get broken jewel cases.

Gackt: Lu:na

Oh my Cthulhu I haven't heard this in a looooooooong time :dopey: . Makes me feel young again haha. Despite Gackt being so poppy, Moon and Mars are excellent albums.

A friend came from 日本, Japan, and gave me a very special and nice (understatement) edition of Moon (available only for the Dears fan club). It's probably the most luxurious CD I have in my entire collection, which is saying a lot.

PD: I should update my Recordnerd list. Whee new vacations project!