The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

Hey I actually listened to the entire song! I like it a lot, more Rap than Hip-hop which is good :). Thanks for the recommendation!

I'm glad you liked it.

13421.jpg

This song is so damn awesome.

listening to this:

It´s so freaking awesome, one of the best and emotional black metal songs but the song wotan sang from the same guy is more emotional and beautiful than that

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you liked it.

13421.jpg

This song is so damn awesome.

Yeah it's quite good.

Ah I love X Japan; it's one of those bands that takes me back to my teens, but also depresses me because (1) hyde killed himself and (2) the friend who introduced me to the band died of Cancer :( . Ah Tama-chan….

Still I love them, do you know that they're together again? After, like, I don't know how many years?

Pathetic... :puke:

I'm sorry. All my respects for Dimmu Borgir fans.

Haha I like the song, but the first video is certainly better.

The Vision Bleak: Wolfmoon

Wolfmoon wolfmoon burning bright through the forests of the night!

:(
I watched that earlier today and I liked it.

NP:
194473.gif

I usually liked most of the stuff you post, but I completely disagree when it comes to Goth Metal. The last decent Sirenia album was released oh many moons ago. The band has gone stale, with boring riffs, incredibly boring and catchy-pop-style tunes and an over-emphasis on the guitar player and the new singer. Really, it's a piece of crap; some of the worst Goth Metal I've heard in a long time.

Listen to new Elis.

It could just be that I have a thing for female vocals and I actually really like Ailyn's voice in this song. The music itself is alright if not a little bland (I dig the solo though) but her vocals really carry the song.

I'm not really into goth metal, but one band I would definitely recommend is Crowhead. They're a duo from Norway and released their debut (and one and only album) called "Frozen" in 2002.

np:
Crowhead - My Angel :D

I'm not really into goth metal, but one band I would definitely recommend is Crowhead. They're a duo from Norway and released their debut (and one and only album) called "Frozen" in 2002.

np:

I just listened to a few songs on youtube and I really like them, thanks for the recommendation.

NP:
"Love Letter" - Crowhead

It could just be that I have a thing for female vocals and I actually really like Ailyn's voice in this song. The music itself is alright if not a little bland (I dig the solo though) but her vocals really carry the song.

But you know, one has to be critical of what one listens to. Ailyn's voice might not be the operatic type, and that's fine (I prefer Annete over Tarja); however, Ailyn's really, without doubt, a weak voice. I really haven't bothered listening to all the songs of the new album, but I think her voice is so pale compared to… almost everything else. The previous album wasn't very good, but it had good parts.

This? This is an insult to people, a waste of plastic and time. This enters the Leave's Eyes category, as in a "horrible and commercial waste of time that shouldn't be listened by anyone". Saying that the riffs are weak is an understatement, since they have no passion whatsoever. The voice is so (sub)standard that it makes me want to go ask Nuclear Blast to remove the video from Utub. The lyrics are so boring and repetitive, just as if it were a horrible pop song aimed at the metalhead masses (which I don't think you're in Phantomfreak).

The two fist albums and the ep from Sirenia are awesome. Could not care less about the rest.

Indeed, the moment they changed the original vocalist the band went Kaputt!!! :yell:

np:

This is brilliant! It's like a metal version of "Love Like Blood"! I love it, thanks for the recommendation!

Crowhead: Fire Eye (Kill you)

Really into it!

If anyone hasn't listened to Love Like Blood check them out. Tilo Wolff (Lacrimosa) once said "I wish my band were as good as this one, or that I were in that band" :D . Listen to Enslaved and Condemned.

Hey now, no need to go around dissing Leaves' Eyes :( But seriously it's cool that you don't like them but I love that band. Liv Kristine is my all time favorite female vocalist so I don't think it would be possible for me to actually hate anything that she does. I can't wait to hear their new album that should be out this year, however I am more excited for the new album from her sister's band Midnattsol.