og tiden går
jeg lukker et øye
og ser halvt
jeg lukker begge
og ser alt

La meg ligge
la meg ligge
la meg ligge igjen​

So you have it already? Bastard :loco: .

I wrote a comment on the Sirenia review BTW.

I can't wait for the new Moonsorrow, it sounds amazing. And new Dornenreich. Can't wait to get paid :p .

Yeah, I'd never heard them before. Just got it in the mail. :D

Also got the new Dornenreich and the new Lifelover records today. Actually I've just got a ton of shit. More records than days next month.. Some big releases, too. New Turisas, Deicide, Ahbysmal Dawn, Vreid, Elvenking, Evergrey, Jag Panzer..

I'm listening to this acoustic thing that I was working on based on a song that my gf wrote. My timing is off a little bit and there's some bad notes here and there, but I love the melodies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'd never heard them before. Just got it in the mail. :D

Also got the new Dornenreich and the new Lifelover records today. Actually I've just got a ton of shit. More records than days next month.. Some big releases, too. New Turisas, Deicide, Ahbysmal Dawn, Vreid, Elvenking, Evergrey, Jag Panzer..

I'm listening to this acoustic thing that I was working on based on a song that my gf wrote. My timing is off a little bit and there's some bad notes here and there, but I love the melodies.

Wait. You just said you'd never heard Moonsorrow before? If that's the case, boy you're stupid (;)). You really should listen to them, probably one of the best (if not best) Viking Metal band IMO.

Ahh lucky guy, I can't wait to listen to new Dornenreich.

Nice song by the way!

wow!!! :hotjump::hotjump: that new Moonsorrow is da shit!! :headbang: thank you guys, i;m totally loving it already, despite of shitty sound of that preview...

Yeah!!! :worship::worship:

Uriah Heep: Lady in Black :headbang: :worship:

Wait. You just said you'd never heard Moonsorrow before? If that's the case, boy you're stupid (;)). You really should listen to them, probably one of the best (if not best) Viking Metal band IMO.

Ahh lucky guy, I can't wait to listen to new Dornenreich.

Nice song by the way!

No, I'd never heard Silent Streams of Godless Elegy before. I thought you were talking about that.

I don't have the new Moonsorrow yet. :( And I can't seem to figure out how I'm going to get it. :cry:

No, I'd never heard Silent Streams of Godless Elegy before. I thought you were talking about that.

I don't have the new Moonsorrow yet. :( And I can't seem to figure out how I'm going to get it. :cry:

Oh no I was talking about Moonsorrow. I guess you usually contact the labels? They do seem to have released a limited amount of promos; a guy I know (who lives here) always gets a bunch of them for reviews but he hasn't mentioned anything about new Moonsorrow. He didn't even know there was a song posted on Utub :p . Sneaky sneaky Moonsorrow.

I think that was a sneaky, sneaky fan actually. But yeah, it's Spinefarm. I tried contacting them about promotional stuff and received no response. They have the most confusing promo process by far. I've never gotten a major release from them. Only shitty ones.

I think that was a sneaky, sneaky fan actually. But yeah, it's Spinefarm. I tried contacting them about promotional stuff and received no response. They have the most confusing promo process by far. I've never gotten a major release from them. Only shitty ones.

Haha quite likely, I was quite surprised when I saw that there was a song on Utub; probably a leak. Interesting, now that you mention it I don't think I've ever seen a Moonsorrow promo. These Finns, they all like to be complicated :p .

Theatres des Vampires: Carmilla

New album!!!

Seems a bit more standard, going more towards metal than electro (unlike the previous album –which I adored, by the way–). Of course, this is much better than most Gothic Metal crap *Sirenia cough cough* out there.

There's even a Mecano cover! :p Always Hijo de la Luna haha, I guessed they followed Haggard hahaha.

EDIT:

OK they officially ruined Mecano's most popular song. Then again, no one can beat Ana Torroja; man I love that woman. (Haggard's version is much better than this one BTW haha.)

EDIT 2: Just finished the album. It's definitely weaker than the last one, but it's way better than 90% of Female Fronted Gothic Bands out there. When you think about it After Forever and Xandria were the only good ones left, but now AF is no more and the girl of Xandria is not the vocalist anymore. Ah I guess FFGM is dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mecano: Hijo de la Luna

I love the lyrics of this song, such rampant passion, such beautiful rhymes.

Tonto el que no entienda
cuenta una leyenda
que una hembra gitana
conjuró a la luna hasta el amanecer
llorando pedía
al llegar el día
desposar un calé
tendrás a tu hombre piel morena
desde el cielo habló la luna llena
pero a cambio quiero
el hijo primero
que le engendres a él