The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

289606.jpg

nothings special, but still rather good actually!! :headbang: let's hope new Moonsorrow will top this...

Noooooooo you beat me to the pooooooost!!!! :yuk:

Falkenbach: Where His Ravens Fly…

Second one was awful. First one was good, but it kinda showcased what a one-trick pony Jon Schaffer is.

NP: Nidingr - Wolf Father

Haha well at least someone agrees with me.

Deadlock: Virus Jones

Damn this is the closes to metal/deathcore I can get, but I really like this band; especially the gal's (Sabine's) voice. I find it…hmm…arousing. Let's see if they released something better than Wolves.

Ulver - Gnosis
Metamorphosis EP (1999)

Didn't know what to listen to so I'd just grabbed something I know is awesome :) Really stoked to see them again, in March. I'm hoping that this time they'll play some more off the Blake album, and maybe this one as well.

Ulver - Gnosis
Metamorphosis EP (1999)

Didn't know what to listen to so I'd just grabbed something I know is awesome :) Really stoked to see them again, in March. I'm hoping that this time they'll play some more off the Blake album, and maybe this one as well.

You lucky Dutch b…. :p perhaps I should get another tour shirt, I really liked the previous one.

Deadlock: Renegade

Holy crap I love this album, and it's even better than Wolves. They included much more electronic stuff, so I guess they're now Industrial Deathcore with Pop influences. Or something.

Last edited by a moderator: