The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

Tarja - What Lies Beneath. A huge improvement over my winter storm, which may be not so great but this time her album is listenable enough.

Before that, I heard the whole Borknagar discography.

^ Why do you hate Tarja?

1238022174_green-carnation-light-of-day-day-of-darkness-front.jpg

Such an amazing song.

^ Why do you hate Tarja?

1238022174_green-carnation-light-of-day-day-of-darkness-front.jpg

Such an amazing song.

I hate all her diva deliriums and that she thinks that she can actually have something decent post Nightwish. I also hate all those NW fans that think she's the freaking best singer to have ever existed.

Oh yeah, Green Carnation! :worship: All of their albums are excellent in one way or another.

I hate all her diva deliriums and that she thinks that she can actually have something decent post Nightwish. I also hate all those NW fans that think she's the freaking best singer to have ever existed.

I can maybe understand not liking her because of her "Diva deliriums" as you called them, but how can you hate someone for making music after getting kicked out of another band. Also sure it is impossible to call someone "the best singer to have ever existed" because it is all based on preference and opinion and to those people she might be their favorite, and there is no denying that Tarja is an amazing singer.

I can maybe understand not liking her because of her "Diva deliriums" as you called them, but how can you hate someone for making music after getting kicked out of another band. Also sure it is impossible to call someone "the best singer to have ever existed" because it is all based on preference and opinion and to those people she might be their favorite, and there is no denying that Tarja is an amazing singer.

I deny that Tarja is an amazing singer because you see, it's all a matter of perception. She may be a great singer, but for me Floor Jansen is better. Heck, I even like the girl from Deadlock a lot more. We always seem to disagree when it comes to Goth metal hahaha :p .

Arch Enemy: We Will Rise

Despite me hating how pop Arch Enemy is, I love this song. Reminds me of the LOTR :p .

@Ozell: lTenhi is more or less known as a (neo) folk act in the vein of Ulver's Kveldsjanger and Late Empyrium. Check October Falls and Nebelung if you haven't.

@Defiance: you can hate Tarja but you can't dany her talent as singer. I've never been a fan of Nightwish - I like some tracks from here and there - but the girl can sing and better than most of girls in metal, specially than her clones (Epica anyone?). Even so, I'm more into the folky style of singing alas Kari on Storm, Cia on Otyg/Vintersorg and so.

NP: Depeche Mode - Strangelove

@Defiance: you can hate Tarja but you can't dany her talent as singer. I've never been a fan of Nightwish - I like some tracks from here and there - but the girl can sing and better than most of girls in metal, specially than her clones (Epica anyone?). Even so, I'm more into the folky style of singing alas Kari on Storm, Cia on Otyg/Vintersorg and so.

NP: Depeche Mode - Strangelove

I will always deny her talent! :p
Meh no, but I do prefer Floor's voice (amongst many others).

Straaaangelove!

Vintersorg: Idétemplet

@Allfader

Thanks Allfader. I came a cross on a hungarian blog with the Tenhi name. The blogger said that if you like the later works of Ulver than he can recommend: Tenhi, Blackfilm and Lustmord. Are you familiar with the later two?
I`ll check out October Falls and Nebelung.