The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

Hey now, no need to go around dissing Leaves' Eyes :( But seriously it's cool that you don't like them but I love that band. Liv Kristine is my all time favorite female vocalist so I don't think it would be possible for me to actually hate anything that she does. I can't wait to hear their new album that should be out this year, however I am more excited for the new album from her sister's band Midnattsol.

Hey you're obviously incredibly biased; it's like when I start talking about Dark Tranquillity, but one has to try to be as critical as possible. Midnattsol is better than Leave's Eyes, but the latter is really one of the worst Goth-bands ever. I don't know, Goth metal has gone from bad, to worst, to horrible. I'm not saying Liv Kristine doesn't have a nice voice because she does, but musically speaking… :yuk: .

Been listening to this song at least twice a day for the past 2 or 3 weeks. Definitely my most anticipated album of 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEK9F1Dx08M

No doubt about that!!! One of my most anticipated too. (Oh and apparently No Doubt is composing new songs; hopefully they'll go old school because I love old No Doubt. And Gwen Stefanny as solo sucks, big time.)

Loving the new song from Woods, thanks a lot!!!

Woods of Ypres: Allure of the Earth

One of my favorite WoY songs and it also has my absolute favorite WoY lyric: "The sun taunts you in everything you do. Like a substance that works for everyone else, but has no effect on you". Have you heard the cello cover version of that song by Sebastian Simpson and Chris Doig, it is BEAUTIFUL.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my favorite WoY songs and it also has my absolute favorite WoY lyric: "The sun taunts you in everything you do. Like a substance that works for everyone else, but has no effect on you". Have you heard the cello cover version of that song by Sebastian Simpson and Chris Doig, it is BEAUTIFUL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xru2u_aGLM4

Yeah it's one of my favourite songs of Woods, along with The End of August (reminds me of God of War. Actually, I wonder if it's the same song one hears at Hades….)

I really like that instrumental version, but it does have an Apocalyptica/Metallica feeling to it.

Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - Have A Nice Trip (2003)

It's curious how this band is able to mix several styles in the same album.

Yeah, DAR is one of my favourite bands. Reitermania!!! Have a Nice Trip is also my favourite album; I think it's their best as it has all: anger, happiness and… a song in Spanish. Lolita, baila conmigo, ¡libéeeeerameeee! :lol:

Seigmen: Ohm

Agah, I think I love you. What an excellent band, I've downloaded "Total" and… I think I've a new favourite band.

Glad you liked it. You should check out the two previous albums too, Ameneon and Pluto. Metropolis and Radiowaves might be a bit too poppy and electronic for some, but definitely worth a try. And if you like Radiowaves you might like Zeromancer wich is the band that most of the Seigmen members formed after Seigmen disbanded.

Glad you liked it. You should check out the two previous albums too, Ameneon and Pluto. Metropolis and Radiowaves might be a bit too poppy and electronic for some, but definitely worth a try. And if you like Radiowaves you might like Zeromancer wich is the band that most of the Seigmen members formed after Seigmen disbanded.

Yeah I'll definitely listen to every album and Zeromancer; I just have to wait for those damn seeds to upload to the torrent :p .