The new album already leaked!

I read in a german magazine that they had received a promo version which was not the final version yet according to the band and that a lot was going to be changed, so perhaps this is that version, and the final one will be totally better. Didn't d/l it and won't d/l it.
It was same with Nattfödd of Finntroll I downloaded a promo version and it sounded kinda' crappy and I was a bit disappointed, but when I got the real thing I loved it so much. (ok I also liked the promo, but it just wasnt usual finntroll)
Anyway a question to the people which downloaded the fate of the norns leak: Is it very clean sounded and played all perfect etc? 'Cause that is kind of the worst thing a Folk/Viking etc Metal Band could do. I like when it's a bit "dirty", sounds more like it would sound live.

Its sounds clean (no dirt at all but I only use headphones so...). I even can hear some of Ted's basslines and THAT never happened before in previous releases (before I had to look for every POSSIBLE bass note with a magnifying glass....:( Propably someone by the band noticed my "more bass" comment:loco:.

Eisbär said:
Its sounds clean (no dirt at all but I only use headphones so...). I even can hear some of Ted's basslines and THAT never happened before in previous releases (before I had to look for every POSSIBLE bass note with a magnifying glass....:( Propably someone by the band noticed my "more bass" comment:loco:.
And it is good they did.... I was starting to wonder why some bamds bother to keep a bass player if you can't really hear him, and he playes the guitar riffs just an octave lower....

I havnt heard the new stuff, but if It has louder and better bass, thats great, I cant hear/tab Amon Amarth basslines at all, this should be an awesome improvement.

But before you two guys and myself are going to piss into our pants -> these information refer to a promo, so wait for the end mix!!! :)

AND

I said SOME not EVERY! :)
Means Ted doesn't go Steve DiGorgio or Alex Webster Style. But at least I think its a step into the right direction :)

This CD will be amazing if it gets a better end mix. Lots of promos are shitty sounding so I bet it does in fact sound a lot better. The album as a whole seems to be a logical progression in the band's sound, and I for one really like it. It's still got that crushing anthem like feel of albums past, but at the same time you want to be headbanging/rocking out. I guess you could describe them as anthems with a better sense of melody?

ok I had to download it :( just got scared cause all of your reviews were so bad. But after I heard it now: First I cant hear any beeping at all in any song, second I jsut love the Promo(album). Sure it's a bit different from the last albums, but wasn't every album different from each other? I like it when bands go through an evolution instead of staying smae all the time.
So my fav song is Fate of Norns, it's just so epic. But actually I like all of the songs, they are just so great. And I know I will for sure buy the cd.

víkingr said:
But after I heard it now: First I cant hear any beeping at all in any song, second I jsut love the Promo(album). Sure it's a bit different from the last albums, but wasn't every album different from each other? I like it when bands go through an evolution instead of staying smae all the time.

Yea i feel the same, I love the album and the new sound doesnt bother me at all...my only complaint Why aren't there more solos!

Not one bad song on it yet!! i could give a f if thers's no solos. I'm so glad i came back before this album was relaesed, fuckin baseball through a window and broke my LCD screen and so yeah i was fuckin gone for a long time. But i'm back just in time and this is IMO THE BEST AA ALBUM yet. They got to make avid for either Fate of Norns or Pursuit of Vikings or Beheading of A King. those songs fukkin rule man. i'm defenitely RESERVING THS ALBUM. I can;t wait to hear some of these live. (prays for a headlning tour in small venues in US) I really didn't think their songs could be this awesome without solos but i was wrong. CHEERS AA!! YOU'VE IMPRESSESD ME AGAIN!! AND A MADE ME A MUCH BIGGER FAN THEN BEFORE! :)

hey anyone know where i can reserve the album. cause i've been lookin no ones got it for reserve.

Damn I can't wait for it to come out - My inet's slower then crap :yuk: so even if I wanted to dload the new songs I can't. Does anybody know where I can pre-order the new album in the US? I know i'll be waiting forever to get it unless I do.