The Off-topic topic.

Ok, if we're in the Off-topic section anyway, should we also have some game topics?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So i'm hoping someone can explain this to me. I show up to work just about every day between 2 and 5 minutes late (give or take), yet last night i go out, get drunk, stay out until 1:30-2 am and apparently am up far later than that, get 4 and a half hours of sleep, and manage to get up for work and get in 10 minutes early. What... the... hell.

So i'm hoping someone can explain this to me. I show up to work just about every day between 2 and 5 minutes late (give or take), yet last night i go out, get drunk, stay out until 1:30-2 am and apparently am up far later than that, get 4 and a half hours of sleep, and manage to get up for work and get in 10 minutes early. What... the... hell.

bwahaha, probably you were still so enthusiastic about your nice evening out that your body didn´t feel like needing much sleep? dunno XD

this is weird, i seen this forum when i was searching in google, then i went to make an account and it saiid i already made one, account name "Jeffy Daumor", its frickin weird