The Off-topic topic.

Ok, if we're in the Off-topic section anyway, should we also have some game topics?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
woah I had such a nice weekend :D

friday I went to the release party of the new Heidevolk cd, and Black Messiah also played at that gig.
afterwards we had a great afterparty in a very small pub which closed way too early but well..
saturday was a bit boring and I had to work.
and yesterday I went to Heidevolk again, but now performing with Hollenthon, which was absolutely awesome!! haha

so many hot men in 1 weekend :D

Hi, haven't been here in a while!
Lots going on at work. I think I've been practically living there. Now all the big films are coming out we're pretty snowed under. Watched 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' and 'Iron Man' which were good films and we had a very bizarre film quiz which was way hard. Unfortunately our team got utterly pwned
Right now I'm popping round to a mate's house in a moment.

I reckon we should petition for Turisas to be shown on Friday Night With Johnathon Ross.

Srsly shitty music on there usually.

LOL
Well you can only build so many lego vikings before getting bored, one would presume they're around 3ft tall, senselessly violent and made of multicoloured bricks:headbang:

hahahahahaha that makes me want to go even more!

Was it just me or, when he went over to talk to Ozzy after the song, did JR look genuinely terrified of Zakk Wylde?

and who wouldn't???

bit late posting here but just had to comment on this, i LOVED tinselworm!!! that trouser press was hilarious!!! as was The Majesty of Emo 'you don't see me unless i bleed on your panini!' hahahaha can't wait until this comes out on DVD

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! good news people, just grabbed this off Bill's Blog on his website:

"All is busy here at Tinsel Towers. The Wormes are burrowing round the clock to prepare the Tinselworm @ Wembley dvd for your perusal"

oh yesh, we shall have a DVD :D

oh and:

"Could also be doing Tinselworm Part 2 in the West End of London this Autumn"