The Off-topic topic.

Ok, if we're in the Off-topic section anyway, should we also have some game topics?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
haha no, i'm not taking my viking costume to download, it'll blatently get ruined... or stolen... and i need it for the sept/oct dragonforce/turisas tour!!!

and i'm allergic to facepaint so don't you be coming near me with any of that now!!! :p

I know your allergic! I'm not that cruel!
Anyhoo, poster paint is more amusing, although I may take a trip to the fancy dress shop and buy every colour under the sun.
I warn you now, I will dance to anything whilst drun..sober :D

Kinky sod :lol: :Shedevil:

Just no drawing genitalia on me, got it? :p

hehe deal

I know your allergic! I'm not that cruel!
Anyhoo, poster paint is more amusing, although I may take a trip to the fancy dress shop and buy every colour under the sun.
I warn you now, I will dance to anything whilst drun..sober :D

*note to self, avoid Mika if she's holding a paint brush*

*spits out tea*
Why do I ALWAYS get left to answer that question!
Its quite obvious, if you don't paint them, you dress it as a viking! see there I said it!
*isn't hyper*
*squeals* GLITTER

Well dressing it as a Viking goes without saying....you just paint away, then put a Katie-style barely-there Viking outfit on it so your artwork shows through :p

:OMG:
What the hell? I go away from this board for a few hours and now suddenly everyone's painting each other naked?!
I'm not sure I dare go to Download now - I'm far too young and innocent for such behaviour!