The Official Band/Project/Whatever (yours or anyones) Promotion Thread

Have another symphonic metal tune on Soundclick, "Apocalyptic Approach"... very similar to the last one I posted. Wrote it for a game project, but, well, you know how amateur game projects are... kids don't have an inkling of an idea how much drive and dedication it takes to create a game. Project kinda fell apart, I highly doubt it will resurrect.

www.soundclick.com/bands/5/alchemystic_music.htm

Betrayer is an amazing Heavy Metal band out of Windsor, Ontario. They've played with the likes of Motorhead, Dio, and Iron Maiden! Their newest album was recorded at Spectre Sound with Glenn Fricker, and their new EP was featured in Recording Magazine for the all around professional quality, musically and the recording.
Betrayer Official Website

Check out their Online Store for some awesome gear and CDs:
Betrayer Online Store

Or any and all of their FREE song downloads:

Shadowed Force EP (2005)
Partaker of Evil
Burden of the Pacifist
Shadowed Force

Rusted Icons LP (2001)
Descendants of Death
Fire to the Coals
Tribulation
Waiting
Wretched Ways
Captive State of Mind
Sands of Time
Rusted Icons

Recordings of covers can be found on the website from the first link. Also Free!
Up the irons! :bang:
-Iron Duck

If that's your band, I will take the time to say "Why do I feel like the only person thats NOT in a band that tours?"

I was just going through many of the posts from the first few pages, and most of the links don't work anymore. What's up with that?

If you do, good for you, but I will cry, because im still the only one in a band without a label. But still. Good for you if you do.

ptah knemu said:
If you do, good for you, but I will cry, because im still the only one in a band without a label. But still. Good for you if you do.

I'm not in a band and I don't tour. The stuff I post is strictly amateur work, nothing to take super-seriously. ;)

Come to think of it, I haven't seen anybody say "My band's tour...." or anything of the sort until fairly recently, but thanks Rose.

wchuck said:
Really nice, do you already have a label?

Thanks!

We've had a couple of offers, but nothing concrete yet. We're just going to carry on writing new material and hopefully start playing live soon and see what happens.

We just got a new keyboard player who's very talented. He graduated at the Trinity College of Music in London (same as Tom our guitar player, who studied Jazz guitar there). The new stuff that's being written is getting more and more challenging. We're trying to ensure it doesn't turn into a wankfest though.. it's easy to let complexity overide the actual songs so we can't get too carried away :)