The Official Doom Thread

Also, is anyone familiar with Egypt? I received their demo/only album as a freebie and I must say, it's pretty fucking solid. Reminds me of Sleep, Electric Wizard, and Colour Haze

im going to upload it now..i hope it doesn't get wide spread so im going to PM people who I think are worthy of listening! don't want this on every blog..

Understandable, I definitely plan on buying "In Situ" either way- money is the root of all evil as usual though.

what do you guys think of it?! Digging it still, the new Against Nature is really nice too. Found 2 old cds on ebay and looking forward to buying Drawing Arrows as well

I think it's pretty good, but no where close to Griftegard. Some of Vicky's vocals aren't on either. Frailties is pretty fucking ace though. I do like this way more than the previous album, though.

I think it's pretty good, but no where close to Griftegard. Some of Vicky's vocals aren't on either. Frailties is pretty fucking ace though. I do like this way more than the previous album, though.

I'm not digging the vocals at all. The music itself is great, but the vocals...I don't know. Not that she's a bad vocalist...just...eh

you guys suck! oh well :(

I dig the guitar and the songwriting a lot, but I am glad Vicky left. Her vocals don't fit and she misses a lot of notes.

This is definitely better than the first though.

So what's everyone's favourite Iron Man album? I just got Black Night, and I don't like it as much as a lot of people (I hear a lot of rehashed riffs from later albums).

I'd say I like I have Returned the most.

So what's everyone's favourite Iron Man album? I just got Black Night, and I don't like it as much as a lot of people (I hear a lot of rehashed riffs from later albums).

does this make sense? Black Night came first, so how can the riffs be rehashed? am i reading this wrong?

the answer is The Passage

also, there is no "u" in favorite.

does this make sense? Black Night came first, so how can the riffs be rehashed?

the answer is The Passage

also, there is no "u" in favorite.

I guess I was saying that I am surprised to see they rehashed riffs for later albums, but I still like the newer versions.

I haven't really liked The Passage much.

I think I have 3 Iron Man albums and nothing to me ever makes me want to play them more than once, I just forget about em. Guess its time for another listen tonight.

Thumbs up to Erik G. for shilling Indesinence Noctambulism a ways back. I gave it a couple circle jerks recently and it started to click like an IED in Apumutallababa's sock drawer. Dusk Towering Forth in particular is a monster. Nice build.