The official "everyone ignore gggggggu thread" !!!

Poison Godmachine said:
Thats right, all I can see this douche doing is posting constant negative shit on the forum, and he gets what he wants because everyone just trys to argue with him. Forget it. Just ignore the child and he'll eventually get bored and leave, or stop posting all that crap. I'm sure he'll respond to this thread in his trademark fashion being the cerebral juggernaut that he is. But I'm not going to respond. And neither should you, you'll only give him what he wants. From now on just don't respond to any of his negative bullshit in any thread. If he actually wants to talk about what threads are about thats fine (of course if I've seen that I don't remember. Fire with fire. Or in this case, Child-like behavior with child-like behavior. I'm afraid it's the only way.
Have you ever considered the ignore list? Might be a whole lot easier for you. I personally have no issue with gx6u. After all, it's a damn message board. And if he really is going out of line, something would have been done about it.

holy shit! what a bunch of crybabies!

here's something for you:
finland.jpg

You people realy do whinge a lot... grow some balls huh? Here's a lad with an honest disregard for everything you people think... should he not be praised for his heroic indifference?

Lighten up, its an Opeth discussion board thats already filled to the limit with fanboy praise... Opeth are human musicians, not gods.

Alright, the fact that he's 17 has absolutely NOTHING to do with how he acts. By the mid-teens, age is no longer the defining factor of how mature people are. I'm only 18 myself, and I know many people my age and younger who act and speak as responsibly as many of the adults I've had the pleasure of talking to.

He may be immature, he may be annoying, but to label him with ag(e?)ism lowers yourself into immaturity. it would be the same as saying "the stupid black man"... his skin colour has nothing to do with his intelligence, and attaching that descriptor gives a negative connotation to it, though it's actually completely unrelated.