The Official Good Television Thread

I'm going to have to wait until someone gives me a copy because I'm too cheap to pay for Netflix. But at the same time after reading the book when it came out I'm not overly interested in the movie.

What if the only reason Targaryens fuck each other is the dragons want them to?

I didn’t make it to the end of season 5. I think I’d need to watch the lot from the start again to remember who the hell everyone is and what the hell is going on.

I only watched the first season then I lost interest completely. /poser

When was the last time something so hyped got backlash on the Internet from keyboard warriors? Yawn.

GoT has its problems - I personally think it’s been going downhill post season 4. But it still interests me more than most other things on TV.

when did keyboard warriors shift to saying that certain tv shows are bad? :lol: I really don't know how anyone enjoys these episodes unless they aren't around to watch day time soap operas.

@rms and his infamously sharp criticising of things he doesn't like. One thing I always like about reading your posts is that whether I agree or disagree I have to admit that you put thought into them.

I mean, fucking day time soap operas amirite?

Honestly though, GoT went downhill this past season. It’s basically all cliches and stereotypes at this point. I only watch it for the nostalgia and sheer superficial thrill.

Season 5 was the low point for me actually. I think it started picking up again a bit after that.

I see a lot of opinions saying The further past the source material it has got, the less good it has been. I can’t comment on that, cos’ I’ve still only read the first book.