The Official Good Television Thread

To be fair he hasn't fixed his tv yet, he's just brought an aerial cable, he's probably going to have to pay someone to connect the tv to the wall.

Reactions: jimmy101
Put his Powerade bong down long enough to fix his TV, what an absolute throwback. :D
Wow, Powerade bongs. Now that's a throwback. Thankfully I have graduated beyond that at this stage of my life. Went to see my girl a few days ago & her & her friend were ripping cones out of a home-made bong made from an old plastic Saxa salt bottle. I ripped one & it was just about the worst hit I've ever had, could taste salt on my tongue for a good while afterwards.

Reactions: CiG
To be fair he hasn't fixed his tv yet, he's just brought an aerial cable, he's probably going to have to pay someone to connect the tv to the wall.
I fully advocate throwing money at your problems until they disappear.

Reactions: Slammed
Wow, Powerade bongs. Now that's a throwback. Thankfully I have graduated beyond that at this stage of my life. Went to see my girl a few days ago & her & her friend were ripping cones out of a home-made bong made from an old plastic Saxa salt bottle. I ripped one & it was just about the worst hit I've ever had, could taste salt on my tongue for a good while afterwards.

That's the black chick? Jeepers what's next, got the munchies let's make some Haitian mud cookies?

That's the black chick? Jeepers what's next, got the munchies let's make some Haitian mud cookies?

Yeah, that's her.

Actually, eating mud isn't as silly as it sounds. Was watching a doco about Sudanese refugees with her recently & they often ate mud in the absence of actual food. Highly recommend this doco btw.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's her.

Actually, eating mud isn't as silly as it sounds. Was watching a doco about Sudanese refugees with her recently & they often ate mud in the absence of actual food. Highly recommend this doco btw.

Pass haha. There's a reason you need to eat it for years and years on end before getting sick from it isn't insufferable. Knowing you Melbournite fags dirt biscuits will probably become all the rage and sell for $6 a pop in all the cafes. #Diversity #CulturalEnrichment

if i trade a TV for a pair of shoes
i'm gonna trade a cheap TV for an expensive pair of shoes that i will then trade for a TV even better than the one i started with
i live in Dallas Texas
the only city i know of where it would actually be weirdly super easy to do this