The Official Good Television Thread

Eva Green is sexy and intense as fuck in Penny Dreadful, wish she was thicker tho

Man, what's up with all the ugly ass chicks they have in The Wire? The bird looking one that McNulty is fucking with in S3 is fucking hideous.

Tbh I've always felt attractive actors kind of undermine the suspension of disbelief in what you'e watching. Hot chicks in the wire would have been pretty out of place.

The impressive thing about Star Trek is how they manage to employ unattractive casts, consistently fail to suspend disbelief, and create compelling TV anyway.

Reactions: CiG
I know she's not exactly made for TV eyecandy, but I bet you'd fuck this chick.

sonja_sohn2.jpg

Nah, i honestly wouldn't. I don't find her attractive at all.

That one stripper chick from the first season was so fucking ugly. I actually thought she was a tranny at first. Her and the chicken looking broad from this season are tied for the crown.

Did i just see Rawls in a gay bar? What in the goddamed fuck. This shit is getting ridiculous. Quite possibly the gayest show i've ever seen ... and im about done with it.

================================================

*SPOILER*

edit: I'm glad that Stringer got smoked, wasnt a fan of his character ... but definitely one of the best performances on the show. Also, his American accent is fucking flawless. I still cringe every time McNulty opens his mouth though.

edit#2: Cutty and Colvin were the highlights of this season for me, by far.

Last edited: