the official "What did you eat today?" thread

-breakfast: chocolate lucky charms
-school snack: a bananna
-Lunch: a tiny chicken, bean and rice chimichanga...with a cup chocolate soy milk!
-Gym snack: apple and lime mineral water
-Dinner: Grilled veggie "chik'n" pattie with tons of grilled onions (grilled with a few drops of olive oil), melted cheddar/jack cheese, romaine, tomatos, pickles, salt, pepper, mustard, some strange health mayo (with Omega 3 fatty acids) and wheat/honey/oat bread.....with a glass of orange/pineapple/bananna juice!

yummies

Bacchante said:
-breakfast: chocolate lucky charms
-school snack: a bananna
-Lunch: a tiny chicken, bean and rice chimichanga...with a cup chocolate soy milk!
-Gym snack: apple and lime mineral water
-Dinner: Grilled veggie "chik'n" pattie with tons of grilled onions (grilled with a few drops of olive oil), melted cheddar/jack cheese, romaine, tomatos, pickles, salt, pepper, mustard, some strange health mayo (with Omega 3 fatty acids) and wheat/honey/oat bread.....with a glass of orange/pineapple/bananna juice!

yummies
so ... much ... healthiness!!! :yell: :zombie:

Didn't feel like logging in but today I had....

Breakfast - Eggs over hard on buttered buttermilk white toast w/ a glass of chocolate milk

Lunch - meh, had 2 Mcchickens and a large fry from Mc-D's.

Dinner - Didn't eat dinner as I slept through it and woke up about 10 minutes before work.

Nothing for breakfast as of yet, but lunch is a bag full of whatever I could find in the house. And it is:

A chicken strip
yogurt
like 20 chocolate chips that were leftover from last week's brownie bakings
half a pickle

Being poor sucks.

breakfast: scrambled eggs (2), bacon, orange juice

lunch: 4 peanut butter with jelly sandwiches. love it!

snacks: chips, salted crackers.

dinner: rice with chicken and some sour/salty vegetables.
dessert: Cornetto!

Uh.. for dinner I grilled some sausages, later I ate some chocolate mud cake with vanilla sauce... I'm gonna go eat an apple now.

i had a baked potato chopped up with a hot dog weenie chopped up and mixed in, covered with cheese and bbq sauce. it was the win.