the official "What did you eat today?" thread

I tried to get some BBQ action going on at my place but nobody was interested, so I'm grilling steak and mushrooms and asparagus by myself with some Stella in the belly and the first Down album on the stereo. Can't say this is too bad ;)

yum.jpg

Mission accomplished ;)

ct_thrash said:
oh that sucks!! yeah last summer i puked for the first time in 10 years. i was pissed :(

From eating gummies? Thats hella awesome!
*taste the rainbow!*

Yea, I was pissed, too. I hoped I would get up to 20 years, then I would be calling the Guiness records people :D
I'm not sure how I got away with 12 years of non pukiness...I guess I'm just a tad obsessive about washing my hands, keeping my hands away from my face, and cooking carefully/ being aware of what I'm eating at restaurants, etc etc.

OH, When I woke up later that afternoon, Justy took me out for the Gyro I wanted all week...I ordered a kufte skewer with tzatziki sauce, too :Spin:

Kevin, your plate looks almost croatian. o_O except for the amount, that has to be much bigger. :p
lovely.

eaten so far: coffee. today has just started.

Tee said:
Kevin, your plate looks almost croatian. o_O except for the amount, that has to be much bigger. :p
lovely.

eaten so far: coffee. today has just started.
Yeah too much asparagus, but it was good!

My wife kicks ass.

For breakfast she made bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns of which I mixed all together to make a country scramble. Had a bottle of Dole 100% juice apple juice with it.

For lunch, I made myself 2 ham (from the deli) sandwiches on buttermilk white bread with mayo, mustard, thin slices of tillamook cheddar cheese, tomatoes, and pickles and topped it all off with a 32 oz cup of tropical punch Kool-Aid (fucking yummy).

And for dinner my wife, the angel, made home-made burritos. And I had a Pepsi.

Needless to say, I'm feeling the after-effects of the burritos right now at work.