the official "What did you eat today?" thread

my dad chews pudding :erk:...while breathing heavily :lol:

hmm today i had another tuna wrap, yogurt, banana, and a nassssty cookie from a batch that didn't turn out so well. f'n old baking soda :(

Bacchante said:
What am I eating today? Hardly anything!
Because I puked this morning...for the first time in almost 12 years!

Damn...I thought I had some sort of record going :(

oh that sucks!! yeah last summer i puked for the first time in 10 years. i was pissed :(

i dunno...i guess i just kept my tummy juices well balanced.

and when i did throw up last summer, it was after eating a huge box of gumdrops in extreme heat. the vomit was colorful :dopey:

today I ate pizza and birthday cake

and then for dinner I made hummus which turned out deliciously and then filled a pita with it.

awww man, I forgot the part of today where I found a blackberry bush. So, I also feasted mightily on wild blackberries.

oh man ... at my old house, there were all these wild strawberry bushes ... <3 wild strawberries. wish i could find them here.

so let's see ... i had scrambled eggs, cheese, & toast mixed together w/ketchup this morning before i left for work.

I just ate a lovely dinner consisting of Grilled Chicken marinated in Garlic Teriyaki sauce, Home Grown Potatoes, Arugula, Green Beans, Brocolli, and Watermelon (all from the garden)...It was quite smashing and dashing :oops: