the official "What did you eat today?" thread

I ate a whole bunch of ash from the weed I was smoking, ummmm then a hooooot pockeeeeeeeeet

Hope your going to a nascar event or coming home to a trailer cause you just bought hooot pockeeeeet

lets see, for lunch i had a tuna & cheese wrap, berry yogurt, and a bananar.

i completely forgot about the boxes of gushers i put in the fridge last night! cold strawberry gushers = megawin :kickass:

Chinese food is based on the combination of all the 5 flavors: sour, spicy, sweet, bitter and salty that represent balance.
Sadly, Chinese food in America (and I'm mainly talking about the fast food chinese who seems to be everywhere) is pure shit.

Btw, Izabel, SF indeed has great chinese restaurants... I've had a great meal there at 2001 when I was there... it was superb. I need to tell my friends from that area to take me to a good place next time I'm in town thats for sure!!!

kerrys wear boots said:
GREAT asian food in northern virginia: sunflower. its in vienna, and its amazing.

All the way to Vienna for food? Come on, I live in my Arlington bubble ;)

But if I'll ever be in Vienna, I'll check it out!
Arlington is full of great Asian goodies...
In fact, we have the best Vietnamese restaurants in the country here, since a lot of Vietnamese people settle here after the war... we have a whole area in Arlington like China Town in other cities, but we have Vietnamese town... :lol:
best food ever. Right where all the locals eat! :headbang:
You all should come to have noodle beef soup with me here!!!!!

Dead_Lioness said:
All the way to Vienna for food? Come on, I live in my Arlington bubble ;)

But if I'll ever be in Vienna, I'll check it out!
Arlington is full of great Asian goodies...
In fact, we have the best Vietnamese restaurants in the country here, since a lot of Vietnamese people settle here after the war... we have a whole area in Arlington like China Town in other cities, but we have Vietnamese town... :lol:
best food ever. Right where all the locals eat! :headbang:
You all should come to have noodle beef soup with me here!!!!!

hmm. arlington to sunflower usually takes me about 10 minutes, if that.

do they have veggie noodle soup in little vietnam?

neal said:
dude american chinese (not the fast-food kind) is fuckin gooooooood
man, i'm a Chinese food-buffet junkie. i'm so ashamed...

oh yeah, and i had a mozerella-burger with bleu cheese dressing for lunch, then some peanut-butter cheesecake for ... my other meal of the day.

kerrys wear boots said:
hmm. arlington to sunflower usually takes me about 10 minutes, if that.

do they have veggie noodle soup in little vietnam?

Oh yeah! they have them all, and the best part is, (at least for me) is that no one speaks english in those places and its usually takes a while until someone understands what you want. They always do though, and always with a smile. I love this place. :kickass:

peanut butter and jelly sammich, cheerio bar, general tsos bean curd (does the word "curd" sound gross to anyone else?), big ass thing of rice that came with my curddd, half a pan of brownies, personal cheese pizza, and a small frostie

oink oink :)

Dead_Lioness said:
Oh yeah! they have them all, and the best part is, (at least for me) is that no one speaks english in those places and its usually takes a while until someone understands what you want. They always do though, and always with a smile. I love this place. :kickass:

aww the people that work at sunflower are like that too