the official "What did you eat today?" thread

No breakfast. Skyline Chili (it's an Ohio thing) for lunch, which consisted of chili-cheese fries and a chili-cheese hotdog. After that for lunch, I can't have dinner.:lol:

This thread is awfully pathetic... and I keep coming back to refresh my screen - lol. I'm trying to decide if I should ruin a perfectly non-terrible eating day by tossing some mozzarella sticks in the fryer or not. I did take the Stacker... but I'm not terribly hungry... but they sound good... but I'm trying to eliminate ass... especially the Wisconsin "cheese ass" that is so prevalent here and that I've vowed to never acquire. I guess that tears it. No cheese. Back to watching House re-runs. Someone should come over here so I'd have an excuse to drink beer and eat mozzarella sticks! Maybe we could dance to some NM for exercise and I won't feel so guilty - lol. :kickass:

like yesterday for breakfast i had cheese and crackers (saltines), for lunch i had pizza, pasta and salad. now i think for dinner i am going to have one or two of those corner bistro chicken panini sandwiches along with some chips and a gatorade.

I've heard most real chinese food is very spicy, and a lot has tomatoes in it lately for "health benefits". That'd get old fast.

Anyway, Tortellini Alfredo and tri-tip for dinner.

Dead_Lioness said:
You know, I hate Chinese food in America... its shit and pure nasty.
so greasy and full of nasty ingridients.... The best chinese food can only be found in China or China town NYC.

I believe it. The grease always gets me. Lots of dark meat chicken which is cheap. And those tiny boneless spare ribs - I don't even want to know whose ribs are that little...me stay away from that. I guess you can't expect too much from All-You-Can-Eat for $6.99. :D Everything deep fried and covered in sauce... However, I sometimes use my dad's theory, if you eat it all at once, only so much of it can 'stick' --- same goes for chocolate :) So I go nuts at the buffet with my General Tso's, Hunan beef, sweet & sour chicken, crab rangoons, donuts, rotsa rice, and a nice soup bowl of mandarin oranges, and maybe a bowl of chocolate ice cream with a couple of those almond cookies crushed up in it - all the while drinking the dreaded softdrink "Coke", so I have all the evils at one meal. :heh:

.... and then pay for it about an hour later... 'nuff said. :erk:

last time they had mozzarella sticks - lol - going to fill my water glass again :lol:

Dead_Lioness said:
You know, I hate Chinese food in America... its shit and pure nasty.
so greasy and full of nasty ingridients.... The best chinese food can only be found in China or China town NYC.

San Francisco has high quality Chinese food. Not in China Town though, since that place is full of rats. :zombie:

I cook every day, I feed my friends on weekends too. noone is slim here. not anymore, at least I'm not ANYmore, but that's not cuz of the food. :s