organic_valley_organic_milk.jpg

for lunch I had:
sandwich.jpg

Now I'm snacking on:
milka_20alpenmilk.gif
(one of the world's best chocolates!)

and for dinner I'm making:
stir-fry-apple-lrg.jpg
Tai stir fry with pineapple, snow peas, organic chicken, broccoli, mangos and yellow curry.

Yummy? OH YEAH!

Karen will cook for me someday, this is certain.

I haven't eaten shit, I was up until 6 am with... err... bowel problems is a safe term. Just woke up.

Karen, its amazing how many people are terrified of combining mangos, pineapples and chicken in the same dish
...*loooves!*

You should try rosemary chicken burritos with mango/pinapple and cilantro salsa!
yummies!

AnvilSnake said:
i had....
Dinner: I'm currently eating corn-on-the-cob, and some chicken fingers. (this being at 12:30pm, with a nice cold beer)

poor chickens running around with no fingers....

oh yes... generic super sugar crisp or whatever they're called now,
4 plums, and a thing of cinnamon graham crackers... some raspberries from the plants in the yard... a bottomless glass of icewater with lemon ...

I have groceries, I'm just lazy :) I shall report back if I get the desire to cook something.o_O

Captain Beard said:
Karen will cook for me someday, this is certain.

I love to cook and I love to cook for people so sure NL :)

Lessa, I love fruits mixed in my food! In fact, I love vegtables too.. anything with a lot
of veggies and fruits combined is superb. Thats why I'm so in love with the asian kitchen (yes all Asian kitchen, I know its a general thing to say)

I wish you'd live closer lessa, we could have cooking nights :cool:

Hells yeah! :D
That would be rad...I'll bring my wok!
Whenever I make stirfry, I always add waaaay too many vegetables...but I can't help it!

And I love asian food...mmmmm Thai!
And turkish...and greek gyros *dies*

I'm getting gyros when Justy visits me on friday! yaaaay! *is starving*

I've found that I like pineapple on almost anything! It always sounded so disgusting, but then I started eating everybody's old ham-pineapple rings... it graduated to pizza... now to anything at the Chinese buffet that has pineapple :)

I got off my arse. I'm making a simple soup thing that a Mexican friend taught me, she said it's comfort food - like our chicken soup. Called Fideo - I use my home canned tomato puree, chicken bouillion, fresh garlic and onion, and orzo pasta... I'm out of cilantro at the moment :( I have some breadsticks to go with... and a Stacker 2 :D

I have some Schwan's Triple Lemon frozen yogurt for later :)
and maybe a Leinie's just because...

It's 'cause we all have a little De-fucking-corum!

I had...ah...Cheese and Pickle for breakfast, three apples and shortbread for lunch and Alaskan Pollock with beer-batter for dinner. I munched some yoghurt covered banana's and drunk some Irn Bru also.