the official "What did you eat today?" thread

breakfast: bowl of rice crispies
Snack: Cherry fruit leather!
lunch: Peanut butter sandwich (on killer honey oat bread, may I add) and some ovaltine malt/rice protein drink I created.
Dinner: Corn on the cob *haha, I'm poor*

The cost of my meals today was roughly....$3.00??

i had....

Breakfast : 2 jr. bacon cheeseburgers and a slurpie (this being at 1:00pm, I didn't get up till 10:30am, and went golfing.)

Lunch: i ate... Spaghetti (this being 8:00pm, at work)

Dinner: I'm currently eating corn-on-the-cob, and some chicken fingers. (this being at 12:30pm, with a nice cold beer)

I had a cookie for breakfast. For lunch I will be having a peanut butter and jelly sammich and carrots and diet sprite. For dinner I am currently crockpotting a pork roast in garlic and white wine.

lizard said:
*swoon* marry me :oops: :lol:

I just had Chinese hot pepper chicken, my tongue is still tingling and I don't dare think about what other parts of me will be suffering later.

:oops: It IS super yummy.

Oh how I live Chinese food, but oh how the Chinese and their food hate my tummy.

somehow wawa always manages to fuck up my sandwhiches.

Breakfast: an apple
Lunch: I ordered a pizza cheese steak with hot peppers, i got a pizzal chicken cheese steak with hot peppers... close. oh well.

Mike said:
somehow wawa always manages to fuck up my sandwhiches.

Breakfast: an apple
Lunch: I ordered a pizza cheese steak with hot peppers, i got a pizzal chicken cheese steak with hot peppers... close. oh well.
unless it's in your ice cream, chicken never fucks anything up. as a rule.