the official "What did you eat today?" thread

We have not eaten for days now... We are waiting on the rescue plane it should get to us shortly Our plane came down the other night the pilot was killed and we have absolutely no idea where we are I know this will work it self out they must be searching for us now... I am so hungry now .. so very hungry the other passengers all feel the same I am getting word out on this laptop calling for help I dont know what else I can do now the battery will soon run out and its getti

EGOR said:
We have not eaten for days now... We are waiting on the rescue plane it should get to us shortly Our plane came down the other night the pilot was killed and we have absolutely no idea where we are I know this will work it self out they must be searching for us now... I am so hungry now .. so very hungry the other passengers all feel the same I am getting word out on this laptop calling for help I dont know what else I can do now the battery will soon run out and its getti
....what?

EGOR said:

-ng sexy?

Hash Brown Casserole:
hbc01.jpg

hbc02.jpg

Derick:

Quite yummy, but I have to say I prefer tater tots more than hash browns. The hash browns didn't crisp up like the tater tots do. They got sort of soft and mushy, but NOT BAD AT ALL! Also, the soup didn't absorb into the hash browns like it does the tater tots, so it was a bit runny. I cooked it 10 minutes less than tater tot casserole, and it was fine.

Overall: 7.2 out of 10.

I cannot claim victory for this thread with this dinner. It could have been much better (ie. had I just used tater tots instead).