Still Life [2003 Digipack]
Blackwater Park [Deluxe Edition]
Deliverance
Lamentations [Digipack DVD]
Ghost Reveries
Ghost Reveries [Special Edition]
Collector's Edition Slipcase
The Roundhouse Tapes [Digipack]

And few side projects. Ayreon, Bloodbath, Amon Amarth, Roadrunner United.

Not too much really. Wanna more, hah!

Orchid [2000 Reissue]
Morningrise [2000 Reissue]
My Arms, Your Hearse [2000 Reissue]
Still Life [2003 Digipack]
Blackwater Park [Deluxe Edition]
Deliverance
Lamentations [Digipack DVD]
Ghost Reveries
Ghost Reveries [Special Edition]
Collector's Edition Slipcase
The Roundhouse Tapes [Digipack]

And few side projects. Ayreon, Bloodbath, Amon Amarth, Roadrunner United.

Be warned. Once you start you won't be able to stop.

Deliverance
Damnation
Ghost Reveries (Special Edition)
Still Life hoodie
Ghost Reveries shirt

Haha, I need more really... all other Opeth albums were torrented =\

Orchid
Morningrise
My Arms, Yor Hearse
Still Life
Blackwater Park
Deliverance
Damnation
Lamentations (cd)
Ghost Reveries SP edt
and I've preordered the Watershed SP edt deluxe package with vinyl and all that stuff

plus the Harlequin Forest t-shirt, Ghost Reveries sweater, Baying Of The Hounds sweater and GR poster.

Need more ! :headbang:

My collection is an utter shambles compared to you lot.I have all their back catalogue on the computer but I only hard disc copies of Still Life,Blackwater Park and Damnation.But in the summer when I will be able to have the luxury of spending my money on things I want to,my collection will hopefully build up somewhat!

Pretty much the usual, discography, shirts, morningrise vinyl
And a snare skin signed by Mike, Per, Axe, Mendez and Peter
Lamentations dvd
Still life se
Ghost reveries se
Blackwater park se

I'm still missing the Deliverance MC, anybody who has it and wanna sell it? I need it badly, I have all the other MC's except that one.

(My Morningrise MC is still sealed ;) )

Well, the reissues of the first three albums on vinyl are out when I'm writing this.

My fingers are kinda itchy, wanting to open the Morningrise vinyl (I have no idea if there even exists any none-sealed copys of the first press anymore, so I won't take the risk), and I figured, why not buy the reissues for playing?
And also, I picked up a sealed (!!) copy of the Polish issue of Morningrise on tape, man, i'm lucky.

Anyways, I ordered watershed on Vinyl some weeks ago, and it's out soon, can't wait.

And I STILL miss the god-damned "Deliverance"-tape, and if anyone has it, i'll pay for it...i'll pay good. That's the only thing I miss in the MC collection, then I have every album om MC.

If anyone is chasing the Opeth "Damnation" 12" vinyl I'm selling my copy on ebay

There's always someone chasing it, believe me.
I still need to get my hands on a copy, but I can't afford it right now.

Anyways, got the Watershed 2LP some days ago, and i'm not sure, but I think i didn't get the bonus CD that was supposed to come with it (Not that it bothers me at all, I don't have any CD-player besides the computers drive, and I actually prefer to have everything on vinyl.), but i'm not sure though, I didn't really take the plastic outer-sealing of, so I can't reach the poster that is included, and the CD might be there too.

Anyways, got the Watershed 2LP some days ago, and i'm not sure, but I think i didn't get the bonus CD that was supposed to come with it (Not that it bothers me at all, I don't have any CD-player besides the computers drive, and I actually prefer to have everything on vinyl.), but i'm not sure though, I didn't really take the plastic outer-sealing of, so I can't reach the poster that is included, and the CD might be there too.

The bonus cd is safe inside the packaging with the vinyl. You'll have to open it up to see if you got it.

Yep, I also received mine 2 days ago, but I'm really disappointed.
I was pre-ordered the LP-CD/DVD combo (with Mellotron Heart CD and signed booklet) two months ago from The End Records (Omega Order)... And what did I get...? Nothing special... No MH CD, no signed booklet. So fuck off OO...

If you mean the regular album in CD form as a 'bonus CD', it's in the sleeve...
If you mean Mellotron Heart... In this case, you're also ripped off like me...

BTW... I still have the whole LP disco for sale if anyone interested... (I mean full discography, but without the WS DLP and the first 3 released on coloured vinyl...)

Cheers,
Gogsi