The Opeth joke thread

Fred has a K for KVlt and everything.

Melinda Äkerfeldt is in the delivery room, she is about to give birth to her first child to son of bass player. Laughing and weeping at once she gives birth to a little boy. Suddenly the doctor drops the baby on the floor and kicks it across the room. The face of melinda neath blackened hair screamed at the doctor WHAT THE HELL. As the doctor put picked up the limp imfant, he exclaimed, It was allready dead I was jsut messin with ya.

Alternative 3 said:
Fred has a K for KVlt and everything.

Melinda Äkerfeldt is in the delivery room, she is about to give birth to her first child to son of bass player. Laughing and weeping at once she gives birth to a little boy. Suddenly the doctor drops the baby on the floor and kicks it across the room. The face of melinda neath blackened hair screamed at the doctor WHAT THE HELL. As the doctor put picked up the limp imfant, he exclaimed, It was allready dead I was jsut messin with ya.

hahaha that's fucked up dude

Looking for a Job said:
it's pretty much the same joke on family guy last night where peter told the guy his wife was going to be a vegetable for the rest of her life, then he said "nah, just kidding, she's dead." classic joke

yeah i thought the same thing haha, that ep ruled.

Rudolf and Percy were friends and they both went out for dinner. Rudolf suddenly said to Percy, "you look sexy tonight" and Percy said "of course I do, I have the Face Of Melinda"

:lol: :lol:

Here's my addition to this topic:

So Profanity's posting on the Opeth-forum again, giggling behind his lame computer. All of a sudden, he hears the front-door cracking. When he turns to look behind him, he sees quite a bunch of forum-members. They mutually rape and murder Profanity and set his house into flames.

Wouldn't that be a lot of fun?

Hieronimus said:
Here's my addition to this topic:

So Profanity's posting on the Opeth-forum again, giggling behind his lame computer. All of a sudden, he hears the front-door cracking. When he turns to look behind him, he sees quite a bunch of forum-members. They mutually rape and murder Profanity and set his house into flames.

Wouldn't that be a lot of fun?
Too realistic ;)

atilla000 said:
Too realistic ;)
So Profanity's posting on the Opeth-forum again, giggling behind his lame computer. All of a sudden, he hears the front-door cracking. When he turns to look behind him, he sees quite a bunch of forum-members. They mutually rape and murder Profanity and set his house into flames. Unfortunately for them Profanity was mid-way through the funniest joke ever written, which would make all of their lives alot happier and the Opeth forum the most popular forum in the world.

Too realistic now?