The Opeth 'Riff thread' has returned...

Fuckin' awesome fellow guitarists here. Looking to buy a mic for my computer so I can record some of my own music, and record some Opeth songs :). Will definitely post here them as I record them.

Sounds really heavy Ernie, I have to lend a bass from a friend sometime, it adds a lot of heaviness and overall coolness. I have 3 friends that play bass, so shouldn't be a problem.

But your file is cool Ernie. :headbang:

Gunhaver said:
the guitars aren't dead on at all.

Im so sick of this pissfuck. Find something better to do with your time, instead of ruining this fucking board even more than it already is. I really only come back here for threads like these, where there is something interesting, and to read comments like that in a thread with so much talent is really fucking irritating. I would honestly vote in favor of this board being completely eliminated from UM before it gives Opeth a really bad name (which it already has started to do).

Whoever says Mr Niel's tracks sound like shit is a fucking dumbass. Point.

Thanks for the comments Moonstruck, I actually have the bass for a little longer so I'll record some new stuff as soon as I get a day off. I clearly know what I'll record, I just can't wait to try :D

Rock on dudes, keep da shit comming. :headbang: