The politics thread

i was shocked when i saw the news about the attacks... to be honest, i have almost no hope of a peaceful solution in the region, but i have all my prayers for you, for the good and innocent people of israel, palestine, and lebanon... i pray for the day to come, the day that the giants will stop their cruel games and see that people are dying. i don't see countries or terrorist groups attacking each other, i see people suffer and die, that's all. i don't find any of the nations right, i think the whole world is guilty. we all are guilty in this. but the tiniest bit of hope i have is seeing people like in this forum. peace may be long time gone, but hope of a peaceful world still remains.

UnConscious said:
i was shocked when i saw the news about the attacks... to be honest, i have almost no hope of a peaceful solution in the region, but i have all my prayers for you, for the good and innocent people of israel, palestine, and lebanon... i pray for the day to come, the day that the giants will stop their cruel games and see that people are dying. i don't see countries or terrorist groups attacking each other, i see people suffer and die, that's all. i don't find any of the nations right, i think the whole world is guilty. we all are guilty in this. but the tiniest bit of hope i have is seeing people like in this forum. peace may be long time gone, but hope of a peaceful world still remains.

Wise words. You couldn't speak better my friend.:)

I wonder how Moses, Jesus and Muhammed would feel if they were there to witness what has got into these lands after their messages.

Moses never got to the land of Israel, he was banned by god for tapping on the rock for water twice insted of once.

I wonder what god thinks of this

In our arms... ! Is true that... I think that people that are in this forum can respect and talk about politics without a problem, is true that Orphaned Land have been created a way to join all us here, so we can talk about :)
I don’t like much politics, but I don’t deny their existence… In my country there is a democratic republic, sometimes we ask our selves how much democratic it is! But that is another subject. I think each country has their problems and some possible solutions, here we have some with the USA frontier and also much more related with the overpopulation and the management of it…
Whatever I hope this thread could be fine shared and discussed. ;)

While meditating today I saw something new to consider in my silent war against religion(all will be in my book once I finish it)...basicly what I'm saying is that religions have death and destruction in common(christianity was spread through crusades i.e. convert or die, King Saul had the order of God(through Samuel the prophet) to eridicate the people of Amalekh completely including all of their cattle, Islam has the whole holy wars thingy)
I came to a conclusion that fanatics can see the religion as they see fit to their interests and offering the world a better alternative than religions would make world peace and unite humanity without the difference of race,origin and sex so no religions= no fanatics. Now I got something new to consider...fanatics may take advantage of the new altenative for their needs...the question now is what creates a fanatic...look at bin laden for instance...he had business in the us, his family was in the US and Saudi Arabia...all peacefull people to my knowledge...and suddenly decides to declare war on the entire western world in the name of Islam while killing muslim people amongst the victims of his actions...out of the blue...

Hmmm... from what I can feel, I believe things will get alot worse, Hizbullah will fall eventually, but that'll be after causing great damage to Israel.

Messiakh said:
Hmmm... from what I can feel, I believe things will get alot worse, Hizbullah will fall eventually, but that'll be after causing great damage to Israel.

are you sure it has nothing to do with the protest of some bahrainians today in favor of hizbullah?

it will be over soon but it's a huge pitty that lebanese people have to suffer for a mad someone who decided to drag 2 countries into an unnaccessary war

paradoxile said:
are you sure it has nothing to do with the protest of some bahrainians today in favor of hizbullah?

it will be over soon but it's a huge pitty that lebanese people have to suffer for a mad someone who decided to drag 2 countries into an unnaccessary war
Well no, like I said this is a personal feeling, the Bahrainis think (or expect) all this to end up with the appearance of their Savior who will wipe out all the Jews from the lands of Israel and turn it into the "Palastine" the Muslims always dreamt of.

Not trying to side with anyone, but replying to your message, I'd like to remind you that it was Isreal who started bombing Lebanon in the first place :)

Oh, now is this about "its your fault, you started" - "No its your fault, you did"???? (your/their...whatever)

OMG!!!! this is not how it was planned to be!

Fact is: it started. Propably noone is able to say for sure who it was, and by the way: this is unimportant. The question is:

Who will stop it? CAN it even be stopped? Or will this stupid war that has been fighting for years go on for ever? Do you really think, that 2 peoples, 2 diffrent religions, that have been fighting for ages just stop and become friends???

We need a miracle.

I see it works in small. If i see paradoxile and Falconspirit writing to each other my heart is laughing for joy...

Perhaps there is a little stone of hope.

I wish the "big guys" behind this war could see this.

i wonder if we come back to this topic in 10 years and laugh about it....

Elyia said:
I see it works in small. If i see paradoxile and Falconspirit writing to each other my heart is laughing for joy...

I'm proud to tell to my friends and people around me that in this forum people from Lebanon and Israel ask each others about the situation on their own country! I'm proud to be register on a forum where peace is stronger than violence !!!

Thank you all, to create this atmosphere !!!

Ollo-San said:
I'm proud to tell to my friends and people around me that in this forum people from Lebanon and Israel ask each others about the situation on their own country! I'm proud to be register on a forum where peace is stronger than violence !!!

Thank you all, to create this atmosphere !!!

i can only sign this:)

I am pround, too:) I hope this message will spread all over the world.

paradoxile said:
While meditating today I saw something new to consider in my silent war against religion(all will be in my book once I finish it)...basicly what I'm saying is that religions have death and destruction in common(christianity was spread through crusades i.e. convert or die, King Saul had the order of God(through Samuel the prophet) to eridicate the people of Amalekh completely including all of their cattle, Islam has the whole holy wars thingy)
I came to a conclusion that fanatics can see the religion as they see fit to their interests and offering the world a better alternative than religions would make world peace and unite humanity without the difference of race,origin and sex so no religions= no fanatics. Now I got something new to consider...fanatics may take advantage of the new altenative for their needs...the question now is what creates a fanatic...look at bin laden for instance...he had business in the us, his family was in the US and Saudi Arabia...all peacefull people to my knowledge...and suddenly decides to declare war on the entire western world in the name of Islam while killing muslim people amongst the victims of his actions...out of the blue...
i don't think that violence results from religions. take the crusades for example, or the inquisition... they believed in someone who said "if someone slaps you on the face, turn the other cheek". so where does this violence come from? it resides in the human nature.
and the "holy war" thing in islam is defensive, it simply says not to turn the other cheek, but to fight for your rights. it does not say "kill people who does not believe you, invade lands to bring islam" but that's what most islamic countries (the ottoman empire, as the biggest example) did... so what i'm trying to say is that people don't really care about what religions say. they might start with believing in a religion, but then, they start following their own violence.
wars start from this violence in the human nature, and greed, and egocentricism. also, human beings are in need of a "divine idea" to hold onto in order start a war. the easiest "high ideas" are religions, since they are the most common and influencial ones. but none of the big religions originally give this right to start a war of greed, so they create their own religions out of the real ones. and some of them don't use a ready religious template to create their own, but they use something else, like nationalism (take hitler and the nazis, as the biggest example)

Elyia said:
Oh, now is this about "its your fault, you started" - "No its your fault, you did"???? (your/their...whatever)

OMG!!!! this is not how it was planned to be!

Fact is: it started. Propably noone is able to say for sure who it was, and by the way: this is unimportant. The question is:

Who will stop it? CAN it even be stopped? Or will this stupid war that has been fighting for years go on for ever? Do you really think, that 2 peoples, 2 diffrent religions, that have been fighting for ages just stop and become friends???

We need a miracle.

Perhaps there is a little stone of hope.

I wish the "big guys" behind this war could see this.

i wonder if we come back to this topic in 10 years and laugh about it....

I really do hope we come back to this topic in some years and laugh about it, and I hope it'll be soon.
Fact is, the Orphaned Land forum was the first forum I came to just to check on people from Israel (who happen to be fans of Orphaned Land as well;)).
It really makes me sad to see people argue about who started it, I hope we don't get back to that again. There are too many innocent lives being wasted on both sides, it is not the time for more disagreement we need to find a way to bring this to an end as soon possible.
I am worried for innocent people in Israel as much as I am worried for the lives of innocent people here in my own country, I am not trying to brag, lie or show off for being like this, but this is simply the way we should all be. I know there are many people like me here and in Israel, it's a sad thing we are a minority. I'd probably get thrown in jail if someone who doesn't think like me hears what I am saying...
Lebanon has always been a "stage" for other people's wars, they profit from the fact that we have been through so much and benefit from our weaknesses to stage their wars here. Again, I do not wish to point the blame at anyone, my only concern is that this has to come to an end.
This is a very big issue to talk about, one could write pages...but sometimes the right words, or even the right music;) can bring us all together.
Peace out. Be safe guys.
Cheers,

Falcon spirit, you are right in saying that
one could write pages...but sometimes the right words, or even the right music can bring us all together.

This what we should focus on inhere, not what keeps us divided, but what unites us.
And I too very much appreciate the fact that people from all sides come to this forum!

Instead of dealing with politics we should all pray together, from Lebanon and Israel, a united prayer, that we are all human beings and we wish to be united with harmony as brothers, lets send from this platform nothing but peace and endless light to this region :)

Ko_B said:
Instead of dealing with politics we should all pray together, from Lebanon and Israel, a united prayer, that we are all human beings and we wish to be united with harmony as brothers, lets send from this platform nothing but peace and endless light to this region :)
absolutely:)

Ko_B said:

Couldn't have said it better:)
Hope dies last

i'm praying for humanity,for balance and peace...
indeed earth needs death and live but we don't need idiocy(like war)
but big guys doesn't want to understand this because of greed