''THE'' poll - Best metal album EVER.

Best metal album EVER!

• Total voters
Who doesn't considerer "Rust in Peace" the best Megadeth's album have no clue how to recognize a masterpiece. Reign in Blood isn't the best slayer's album??? sad to know that the pro tools generation missed the good stuf.

bands like opeth, nevermore, dimmu borgir and others don't have space among the 10 best metal bands ever. even a cripple monkey knows that.

tbh, if i could, i'd like to put ''Images and Words - Dream Theater" instead "Individual thought patterns".

This thread "Is of Fail"

for once I actually agree with you, and the op is clearly a newb at metal. He mentioned death like 2-3 times plus some other bands more than once and forgot to mention greats such as demilich, gorguts, burzum, immolation, darkthrone, emperor, the list goes on and on. SO PLZ DO US A FAVOR AND STFHUUFIHB

oh ya and megadeth in a top ten of all time list? O.M.G

for once I actually agree with you, and the op is a clearly a newb at metal. He mentioned death like 2-3 times plus some other bands more than once and forgot to mention greats such as demilich, gorguts, burzum, immolation, darkthrone, emperor, the list goes on and on. SO PLZ DO US A FAVOR AND STFHUUFIHB

oh ya and megadeth in a top ten of all time list? O.M.G

:lol:

Who doesn't considerer "Rust in Peace" the best Megadeth's album have no clue how to recognize a masterpiece. Reign in Blood isn't the best slayer's album??? sad to know that the pro tools generation missed the good stuf.

bands like opeth, nevermore, dimmu borgir and others don't have space among the 10 best metal bands ever. even a cripple monkey knows that.

tbh, if i could, i'd like to put ''Images and Words - Dream Theater" instead "Individual thought patterns".

A) South of Heaven/Seasons in the Abyss ldo
B) :) Opeth, Nevermore, and newer Dimmu can choke on a million dicks.
C) Dream Theater :erk:

I have only heard Symbolic and Sounds of perseverance by Death, but from listening to both multiple times I think Sounds of perseverance is way better

A) South of Heaven/Seasons in the Abyss ldo
B) :) Opeth, Nevermore, and newer Dimmu can choke on a million dicks.
C) Dream Theater :erk:

Dude, look, Images and Words has influenced a lot of bands and it's one of the most important things that i consider crucial to include that album in my list.

Well, i know that's a very controversial poll, but i never said that you guys can't have a different opinion.

Also, you guys can write another list and then i'll measure how wrong or not i am.

Out of the ones you listed, I'd go with Paranoid. However, like someone mentioned earlier, most of those albums aren't even the band's best, let alone the best in the genre.

I do believe that Hvis Lyset Tar Oss - Burzum is the best album ever.

I was going to say something like this but I was afraid everyone would accuse me of being ANUSite. I wouldn't call it the best album ever; I'd reserve that honor for something by Tangerine Dream probably. Best metal album? I think so. Best black metal album? I am almost certain that it is.

Lite-ANUSites are the best type of metal fans imo. Discerning but not to the point where it's pretty clear there's some sort of silly hive mind agenda embedded in their minds that inhibits them from publicly acknowledging the quality of a band that formed within the past 10 years. With that being said, I wasn't aware that giving this title to HLTO was controversial, because it's pretty much far and away the most perfect metal album through and through, musically, thematically, etc.

I voted the same as our resident personal trainer, but only because it contains "Orion" which is my favorite song of all time.

Edit: What do Lite-ANUSites make of light cheerful mindless happy music?