The RC baby thread

What a cutie she is!

Dis was around that weight at 4 months also, although not that tall at all :p However, nowadays she even has a neck and everything!
HOW IS YOUR KID DORIAN!?

Some random pix to make you go awwwwwww:

Cute hitlerjugend
_MG_4007.jpg

Trying to decide the weekend's wine
IMG_4035-2.jpg

Watching rock band play live music
_MG_2215-2.jpg

_MG_3301.jpg

EDIT: In Sweden, the Government sets up parent dates so you can talk to others in your situation before and after birth (kids born within a month or so of eachother living nearby) that you can (and most likely will) participate in. If you don't want to do that, you can always ask me as I'm a very sympathetic guy and know all there is to know.

heh! Good pics!
The child is well, thanks for asking. She yells all the time. Not out of irritation...just to hear herself. She is quite loud. Her brother went through the same phase. She is petite. Nine months and not quite 20 pounds. Her head is in the 97th percentile though. haha

My cousin with the viking beard and his wife (
l_7e9880778d4ce5613c6ba26d45b718cd.jpg
)are expecting twin boys. The pregnancy itself was totally unexpected, but now we find out it's TWINS?!!!? They are not baby type of people at all, it's kinda funny. I'm sure she did not have the same expression on her face when she found out :lol:

They will. They've been married for 10 years now and are extremely happy together, and they make a good living. It'll be fun.

Just heard a young child shrieking outside (probably wanted a candy, didn't get it, world is over, sad its happy, etc)... then it stopped and seamlessly alcest started shrieking... I had to concentrate for a second to realize it was music and not the continuing tantrum of a dieing animal (human child).

Cute kid hellmike.

I am reading a book now about healthy sleep habits. Apparently there are ways to have kids almost shriek/freakout free every day with some proper parenting :loco:

I am reading a book now about healthy sleep habits. Apparently there are ways to have kids almost shriek/freakout free every day with some proper parenting :loco:

yep, if only 1/10 parents were capable of proper parenting, most rely on schools and TV and videogamekeepthatthingawayfrommecenters

the TV is amazing. even at 4 months she completely gets hypnotized as soon as it is on. no matter what she is busy playing with, her head turns right away towards the tv once its on. it's really just colors and the movement of it at this point, but if I wanted to, I could have her distracted for like 15 minutes watching it.
of course, both me and the wife will keep her away from actually watching is for as long as we can.

who was it that posted a pic of a baby t-shirt that said something like "I am born of metal in my blood" or something goofy like that? i want to say it was hell-mike.

my unborn son wants one

who was it that posted a pic of a baby t-shirt that said something like "I am born of metal in my blood" or something goofy like that? i want to say it was hell-mike.

my unborn son wants one

wasn't it a Lethal thing that they had made?!

Great pics and quality parenting advice from Erik :lol:

it might be, i cant recall exactly. i think someone posted a pic of it from an internet mailorder. i could have sworn it said something to the effect of "I am born of metal blood" or something. oh well