The RC baby thread

I thought that was on the back of the white thing Mike posted up there!?

Then again, when the fuck do I remember anything accurately? I mean, ever?

Dis turned one yesterday!

Tired birthday baby just about to open her first birthday presents EVER (plus daddy filming and not having a torso)
IMG_9185.jpg

Birthday dinner
IMG_9286.jpg

Compared to (almost) a year ago (she was a day or two on this picture)
IMG_5217.jpg
[/quote]

Actually yes, girls (Dis especially) can have anything on her stuff and use all kinds of toys and colours, while boys have to avoid pink and dolls (not action figures of course) like the plague. People always thought she was a he when she used to wear her Judas Priest body though, that was gay of them.

Posting this with the reservation that if this is sold out by payday I will murder all of you:

2dragons_baby_green.jpg

EDIT: and also
20100217-_MG_2329-2.jpg

20100217-_MG_2334.jpg

Dis learned to walk this sunday yay! and now stands up in her crib all the time when she's supposed to sleep
She's a lot smarter than all her pals of equal age but has been less good at walking and such mobility stuff until now, they're so pwnd now it aint even funny.
The other kids can't even kiss their parents or sing songs with movements or go find their pacifiers on command or imitate a wide flora of animal sounds (cat, dog, monster, dinosaur) or say FAFFA (grampa) or anything like that.

Posting this with the reservation that if this is sold out by payday I will murder all of you:

EDIT: and also
20100217-_MG_2329-2.jpg

Dis learned to walk this sunday yay! and now stands up in her crib all the time when she's supposed to sleep
She's a lot smarter than all her pals of equal age but has been less good at walking and such mobility stuff until now, they're so pwnd now it aint even funny.
The other kids can't even kiss their parents or sing songs with movements or go find their pacifiers on command or imitate a wide flora of animal sounds (cat, dog, monster, dinosaur) or say FAFFA (grampa) or anything like that.

that pic is awesome! love these photos where their personality comes through.
Dis looks like an angel compared to Viki, who I can tell will be a trouble maker (like her mother :lol: ) as I wasn't like that.

She is also all over the place already at 9 months. She basically likes to stand, crawl and creep more than just sit still. our apartment is a disaster zone with pretty much everything that was at low levels having to be moved up.

just today she started going near my bike, which is oily and filthy so now I have to get some wall or ceiling hooks and get it off the ground.

that pic is awesome! love these photos where their personality comes through.
Dis looks like an angel compared to Viki, who I can tell will be a trouble maker (like her mother :lol: ) as I wasn't like that.

She is also all over the place already at 9 months. She basically likes to stand, crawl and creep more than just sit still. our apartment is a disaster zone with pretty much everything that was at low levels having to be moved up.

just today she started going near my bike, which is oily and filthy so now I have to get some wall or ceiling hooks and get it off the ground.

How about you post some cutsie pix? Or maybe the interweb is off limits for a bunch of years (which is understandable)?

Dis is an angel most if the time but definitely has her demonic moments... But we don't take pictures of that, too busy cleaning up.

here's one with my home office trash can at altitude ... she won't give up though :lol:

23.jpg

do German kid songs all have marching beats?

my daughter loves this song

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Dis qualifies for this thread anymore, she's so biiiig it's scary when I look at old pictures. Good thing we have a new one coming!

A few new pix to officially leave babydom for toddlerdom:

OMG! A wee house eh?
_MG_5689.jpg

Oh crikes! It is a wee house!
_MG_5713.jpg

Good at eating most of the time. Other times it looks like this
_MG_4741.jpg

In Sweden, babies eat dinosaurs and not the other way around
_MG_4931.jpg

Walks a lot! Still want to hold hands in new places and outdoors which is mostly a good thing so far.
20100314-IMG_3354.jpg

ALERT ALERT! I just taught Dis to do the sign of the hammer

3140146248_cd1a99e59e.jpg

Got it on tape :kickass:

/Mike from Johannas computer since mine is busy playing Manowar

holy crap, truly "Independecnce Day" today ... Viki pooped and peed in the toilet on first sit. then kept doing it pretty much the rest of the day.
now, she is not smart enough yet to go or even ask us to take her to the WC if she has to go, but I am glad she at least doesn't have stage fright.

and some pics from her first dip in a pretty cold Atlantic Ocean today as well ... at Rock, Rock, Rockaway Beach.

IMG_6396.jpg

IMG_6382.jpg

IMG_6385.jpg