carole king - tapestry
america - hideaway
Dungen - stadsvandringar
never heard

emperor - IX equilibrium
katatonia - dance of december souls
there has to be a few good ones

nick drake - five leaves left
I have a limited edition Nick Drake single.

Travis Smith is talented and all that, but I dont like the new cover at all. Hopefully blabbermouth didnt post the entire cover, cause (IMO) its pretty boring. That italian guy should have done the Opeth cover, cant remember his name...He made some pretty cool covers for some black metal bands also (satyricon, gorgoroth, immortal etc.)

Travis smith is a great artist. Triste judging by your poor sence of creativity I doubt you are an artist of any sort or know anything apart from prepubescent whining.

Detric said:
Travis Smith is talented and all that, but I dont like the new cover at all. Hopefully blabbermouth didnt post the entire cover, cause (IMO) its pretty boring. That italian guy should have done the Opeth cover, cant remember his name...He made some pretty cool covers for some black metal bands also (satyricon, gorgoroth, immortal etc.)

i thought you were talking about me, but actually you're talking about this:
www.lorenzomariani.it

NineFeetUnderground said:
incorrect.

igr.jpg

jk though, can't generalize.

You guys need to chill out. The cover isn't completely done yet, he still has some cleaning up to do on it, and he hasn't even put on the logo and album title for Christ's sake.

Detric said:
It isnt done yet? Is that something you know for sure, or are you just saying that because you hate it too?

That Italian guy's style is too cartoony. Talented, but not in anyway suitable for Opeth. P.S. Liking Opeth and Woods of Ypres = infeasible. Woods of Ypres is miserable compared to the amazing talent and songwriting of Opeth.