The return of the "How are you today?" thread

agreed.

anyways, had a pretty good, not so productive day.

All went well until I called my girlfriend and instead of hello I just got THUMP CRASH BAM THUD SMACK BOOM THUMP for almost a minute straight *not even exaggerating*. She picked up the phone and fell down the stairs to her apartment. She finally answered the phone kinda laughing and crying at the same time. Apparently she might have broken her ass, so she is going to get x-rays on her ass tomorrow :lol:

I still don't get how it took her so long to fall down the stairs though lol.

It's pretty cool to have a girlfriend who will fall down some stairs and fuck herself up and laugh about it =]

That's methul:kickass:

I'm fucking tired. I'm sitting here writing my Frege midterm paper, and what's weird is that I don't mind doing it at all. maybe cuz I also have to incorporate Kant into it. and I love both Frege and Kant, but especially Kant. it's like......I get excited when I read my lecture notes from my Kant class. the way he reasons and the way he thinks is just like damn. I don't why, but I really enjoy studying him. Maybe it's just the way my professor presented the material that made that class so great. but I don't know. and wtf am I doing writing in this thread. lol. bye.

I had som wine and some cider and I ate too much and I feel veri dizzy atm and LOL my mom sent me this wink on msn and aI 'm laughing myass of a s hell ! iam not drunk yet but still dizzy so A BIT hard tu type :=) oh an "o" instead of a u tehre !! hello