The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Fine. The school is hard, and we're only 16 students in the class now so it's too serious. I need topform when I start at the High school next year, so I began to run today (I play football too), but I couldn't.. I can run on grass without problems but to run on asphalt..No. Don't know what the doctor is gonna say about that, we thought my feet and legs were alright. But not yet. +Arsenal won the match today. Talked to my mom today, she's in Turkey atm., so it was nice to talk to her. Looking forward for tomorrow, first footballmatch :)

Fine. The school is hard, and we're only 16 students in the class now so it's too serious. I need topform when I start at the High school next year, so I began to run today (I play football too), but I couldn't.. I can run on grass without problems but to run on asphalt..No. Don't know what the doctor is gonna say about that, we thought my feet and legs were alright. But not yet. +Arsenal won the match today. Talked to my mom today, she's in Turkey atm., so it was nice to talk to her. Looking forward for tomorrow, first footballmatch :)

i've played Futsal (both asphalt and wood) for a long time, but never got used to play on grass :( good luck with the match

First day at school today. It was reallyreally great!!
The only thing that's kinda negative is that there are sooo many girls with just too much spray-on tan and make-up there :/ I got in the same class with a few of them, but they surpriced me, cus they were really nice and polite. Other girls I've met like that have been rude and thought that they're the owner of the world and such. So that they were nice, was very positive.
And our studyingdays isn't that long like they were my first year at high school. That's niiice!
So this year is gonna be so incredibley exiteing and educating. Already next week we're gonna start learning to do a proper haircut D: Spooky.

After returning home from school, I made dinner, watched "Stuck on you", then I went for a long run with Elvis and then my mom came home from some dinnerparty with her job. So we talked a lot cus I haven't seen her for 3 days (been at my sisters house). And now I'm sitting here listening to Satyricon and chatting with somebodies on msn =)

Im so glad my highschool is over.2nd year was the worst,i had 16 subjects,i used to listen to depressive black metal and u I used to eat all the time. :/

Swine Flu is aload of media hyped bullshit anyway. :bah:
Tamiflu is more dangerous than the flu itself probably :p
you two have it, so your opinion is compromised :p

I will be cautious with the Tamiflu. I wont accidentally the whole bottle
take it from someone who almost OD'd on meds just yesterday: it happens faster than you think :lol:
she and my brother fuck while my parents are home,
doesn't... like... everyone do that?

Oxford Brookes, studying History. For every other subject it's a pretty standard Uni, but its History department is meant to be world class.