The return of the "How are you today?" thread

damn it! :yell: haha i have been getting all sorts of stuff. headaches, neck pain, dizziness lol i dont know, i guess after 4 years i'll be more used to it. but its already been a good 6 or 7 months :lol: i should have just gotten them removed like everyone else so i didnt have to deal with this. lmao

Well, mine've been coming REAAALLY slowly so I never had those problems, so it's likely your ordeal will end soon :p

^you have swine flue? :eek:

i feel meh, i got a new adapter for my laptop, it was dead since january but now revived again.

does anyone feel like robbing a bank for me?

maybe it was the way that i was raised, but really wtf, beside the fact that my brother's girlfriend be at my parents house every single day, even or her parents birthday, xmas, newyears and all that sht, she and my brother fuck while my parents are home, and now my brother asked my mom to buy him condoms.

really wtf, it's just me or that is a rather comom thing?

wtf
please tell me he doesnt still live with you parents?

like that happens here i guess with kids my age...but only like the girl coming over everyday which is understandable they wanna hang out whatever, but the sexing while they're there is lame. and the condom buying....ehhh yeah most parents that are realists do that. but for kids my age not 24 year olds :lol:

maybe it was the way that i was raised, but really wtf, beside the fact that my brother's girlfriend be at my parents house every single day, even or her parents birthday, xmas, newyears and all that sht, she and my brother fuck while my parents are home, and now my brother asked my mom to buy him condoms.

really wtf, it's just me or that is a rather comom thing?

Dog would be solution Vikk.Smth like that happened to my friend while her borther used to do that.One day while that girl was showering and she doesnt even want to lock the door,so my friend let a dog in the bathroom.