The return of the "How are you today?" thread

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kate, you prove further that you know nothing about real life, the real world, and how things work. You proved that fully with each post you made complaining about your parents. And I don't need Allie to defend me. I am perfectly capable of defending myself. I just choose not to respond to your childish behavior and infantile outbursts. That's all. Between this and my text message to you earlier, I am done discussing this further.

Marduk and Santa, thank you for further proving my point for me.

:worship:

^Mine've been coming for 4 years or something :p

Don't, they rock. Feeling your brain go is weird too.

damn it! :yell: haha i have been getting all sorts of stuff. headaches, neck pain, dizziness lol i dont know, i guess after 4 years i'll be more used to it. but its already been a good 6 or 7 months :lol: i should have just gotten them removed like everyone else so i didnt have to deal with this. lmao

I haven't done much today... Been quite bored actually.
At 2 o'clock, me and my friend biked over to the gym, and now we're gonna enjoy ourselves a big, fat kebab and a coke :D
"Shark Tale" or "The Incredibles" ?

damn it! :yell: haha i have been getting all sorts of stuff. headaches, neck pain, dizziness lol i dont know, i guess after 4 years i'll be more used to it. but its already been a good 6 or 7 months :lol: i should have just gotten them removed like everyone else so i didnt have to deal with this. lmao

It costs you right? Otherwise just get it done asap.
Mine only hurt for a few weeks when they first poked out, but have settled. Sadly, they are completely 90degree sideways, so I cant get at them to brush, so they have to come out soon :(
but so far no pain :D

I get to sleep in today, only to be woken up by loud sawing at 9am :(

It costs you right? Otherwise just get it done asap.
Mine only hurt for a few weeks when they first poked out, but have settled. Sadly, they are completely 90degree sideways, so I cant get at them to brush, so they have to come out soon :(
but so far no pain :D

I get to sleep in today, only to be woken up by loud sawing at 9am :(

my bottom ones were like 75 degress, but covered with skin, my dentist had to drill off the skin first, to take it out. =/

My bottom ones are out because my 12 year molars grew in at 45 degree angles. After having an allergic reaction to dental anesthetic, I refuse to have my top ones out. Thankfully they aren't growing much. Damn dentists...

:lol: not the dentists fault really.
Used to hate going, then didn't go for almost 2 years, and the day I went back I was sure they were just slicing my gums up on purpose going "see!?! This is what happens when you don't come more often...you bleed"

So now I'm back often :erk:.