The return of the "How are you today?" thread

personal life is not meant for forums hahaha. I love Allie and Chris and really couldn't care less about kate. (she seems like a whiney bitch to me) but this is not the place. Though I do support allie and chris in all they say.

you seem to think you are so grown up... you are very young yet. you have nothing secured in your life untill it is finished, remember that. things fall apart as fast as they come.

*raises eyebrow*

Childish name-calling? Nice.:rolleyes:

*raises eyebrow*

Being a dumb bitch who cant shut the fuck up and let things drop? Nice.:rolleyes
Stop trying to look mature, you've already succeeded in proving your an irritating child.

inb4 you get back on topic, and switch from bitching about old and tired shit, to bitching about your parents.

So, yee, slept 4 hours, then early shift at work. All I've consumed to day has been a meatball sub and tons of coffee, so my last 2 hours were pretty epic as I crop dusted the produce section.

*raises eyebrow*

Being a dumb bitch who cant shut the fuck up and let things drop? Nice.:rolleyes
Stop trying to look mature, you've already succeeded in proving your an irritating child.

inb4 you get back on topic, and switch from bitching about old and tired shit, to bitching about your parents.

So, yee, slept 4 hours, then early shift at work. All I've consumed to day has been a meatball sub and tons of coffee, so my last 2 hours were pretty epic as I crop dusted the produce section.

couldn't have said it better myself.

I've had an ok day today.
Me and Elvis slept 'til 12:30 this morning and he woke me up by starting humping my head :erk:
Then I made "brekfast" and watched some Viva La Bam. At 3 o'clock I went for the gym and was there for over an hour. Didn't think I would last that long today, but fuck yeah I did : D Took a shower over there and biked home. After eating dinner, I took Elvis for a LONG walk. It was really hot outside today btw, but right now... Holy fuck it's freezing D: And yeah, I also downloaded a lot of music from Scooter :lol: Damn! I now pronounce Scooter as the ultimate work-out music!

I've had an ok day today.
Me and Elvis slept 'til 12:30 this morning and he woke me up by starting humping my head :erk:
Then I made "brekfast" and watched some Viva La Bam. At 3 o'clock I went for the gym and was there for over an hour. Didn't think I would last that long today, but fuck yeah I did : D Took a shower over there and biked home. After eating dinner, I took Elvis for a LONG walk. It was really hot outside today btw, but right now... Holy fuck it's freezing D: And yeah, I also downloaded a lot of music from Scooter :lol: Damn! I now pronounce Scooter as the ultimate work-out music!

Work out to Heaven Shall Burn, there's nothing better.

Yoou just get more and more mad and work out harder!

... my priorities...getting married in December of 2010.

Having been lurking here forever, I felt compelled to register after hearing of this nonsensical drama going down here.

Simply put, why would you get married at such a young age? Everyone I knew in high school (which was a while back) who got married that young ended up divorced quickly after.

Not to suggest that you change your plans, but perhaps you should think whether doing so so early in your life is a good idea.

Of all the fucking stupid reasons to register.

Anyways, it's not like thats a new thing, the other day a 19 year old girl from back when i went to school got married, and an other classmate from that timeperiod married half a year ago. Some of them are having kids. Some people just are early out with all this shit, and as long as its not up in YOUR face making trouble for YOU, why give a fucking shit? Does it really bother you that much?

allo comrade kool aid

thank you for busting through our wall and making me laugh at proving the point of just how many people are going to see these embarassing arguments that make our members look like they have even less of lives than they probabley alrrrrrrrrrready do =D