The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Having been lurking here forever, I felt compelled to register after hearing of this nonsensical drama going down here.

Simply put, why would you get married at such a young age? Everyone I knew in high school (which was a while back) who got married that young ended up divorced quickly after.

Not to suggest that you change your plans, but perhaps you should think whether doing so so early in your life is a good idea.

Joe! :oops:

...why give a fucking shit? Does it really bother you that much?

Oh no, not at all. It doesn't at all. I just find this whole exchange amusing.

allo comrade kool aid

thank you for busting through our wall and making me laugh at proving the point of just how many people are going to see these embarassing arguments that make our members look like they have even less of lives than they probabley alrrrrrrrrrready do =D

It's the Internets. If we're posting on here, chances are we're missing out on actually having a life, myself included.

Joe mama.

Having been lurking here forever, I felt compelled to register after hearing of this nonsensical drama going down here.

Simply put, why would you get married at such a young age? Everyone I knew in high school (which was a while back) who got married that young ended up divorced quickly after.

Not to suggest that you change your plans, but perhaps you should think whether doing so so early in your life is a good idea.

Yeah, so many people are getting divorced nowadays it's untrue. I think she should honestly wait a bit longer (but I'm 13, so who cares what I think). Although my mum was 18 and my dad was 23 when they got married, and they're still together a bajillion years later. So it just depends really.

I'd agree with you except that I've done something similar.

But I at least meet the person in person before being official. I had a friend who got "engaged" to someone he met on MySpace (well, technically Yahoo Chat rooms) and even had an "engagement certificate" on his MySpace for the longest time.

tl;dr when they met in person he popped the question officially post-coitus.

Yeah, so many people are getting divorced nowadays it's untrue. I think she should honestly wait a bit longer (but I'm 13, so who cares what I think). Although my mum was 18 and my dad was 23 when they got married, and they're still together a bajillion years later. So it just depends really.

I hope YOU don't plan on getting married anytime soon, being 13. But I think it's a different time than when your parents got hitched. Now women actually have careers, whereas when my parents got married my mom immediately went into the housewife role.

I hope YOU don't plan on getting married anytime soon, being 13. But I think it's a different time than when your parents got hitched. Now women actually have careers, whereas when my parents got married my mom immediately went into the housewife role.

lololololol fuck no man, I'm gonna wait 10-15 years.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kate, you prove further that you know nothing about real life, the real world, and how things work. You proved that fully with each post you made complaining about your parents. And I don't need Allie to defend me. I am perfectly capable of defending myself. I just choose not to respond to your childish behavior and infantile outbursts. That's all. Between this and my text message to you earlier, I am done discussing this further.

Marduk and Santa, thank you for further proving my point for me.