The return of the "How are you today?" thread

i just came out of mcdonalds and this drunk chick (pretty hot) starts telling me about supersize me and how im eating 10000 cows in my burger etc. etc. and then she proceeds to say how beautiful i am and how awesome my eyes are and then she starts to kiss me but alas her boyfriend came to drag her away

Yep.

And actually, come to think of it, if some person's relationships ALWAYS fail, it probably isn't that every guy/girl they've dated are cunts, I'd reckon :p

I feel really sorry for Chris now :lol: Not just because he got dumped, but because he actually had to endure time spent with these asshats in real life.

But hey that's what you get when you try to start a relationship on THE FUCKING INTERNET.

a-fucking-men
WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE HAVE INTERNET RELATIONSHIPS
THEY'RE FUCKING STUPID

(imho)

everyone dumps Chris

quoted for the epic lulz

:zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie:

If there was an emote for this, I'd use it, but since there isn't, I will just use several old standbys.

facepalm.jpg

sisko-facepalm.jpg

20070902facepalm1np8.jpg

ironhide_facepalm.jpg

I really, really, REALLY do not care to clarify any of this, and I'm sure most of you don't care at all to hear it. Suffice to say, not a single person involved has presented a correct account of how things went down and what things were like, beyond their own personal opinions that apply exclusively to themselves and not me. I really don't give enough of a shit to set the record straight.

Allie, thank you for your defense. You've always been a good friend, and I appreciate that. But dragging this out is pointless. Some people will never see things as they are.

Kate, you were the one who decided to let things go to "not on good terms," not me. I was content being friendly with you. So don't try and put that on me.

Everyone else, move on with your fucking lives, because mine really isn't this interesting that it should come up on the board so often.

98r3x4.jpg

I'm back at work "in the office" so no more sitting at home fapping my guitar(READ: Dick) and recording :(

Although working from home for two days makes it seem like the week has flown by, god speed weekend!

I feel good and fresh. Fell asleep in the school today, I don't get math and I was SO tired.. From 12 - 13:30 PM we had sport and it was boring today.. Went home, my brother was there, he doesn't live here anymore so it was a surprise for me today.. Now I'm trying to find out what it costs to start playing drums.

Kate, you were the one who decided to let things go to "not on good terms," not me. I was content being friendly with you. So don't try and put that on me.

You know that everything I said was true. Trying to deny it is low. I won't change my story and I haven't ever since we split back in May. I've stuck to the same story for months, and that's how it will stay.

Telling me to get my priorities straight when I have my life planned out and my priorities obviously straight (I'm going to college, possibly getting a part time job soon, and getting married in December of 2010. I don't know what priorities you're talking about, but it looks like I have mine in line) does not qualify as being friendly.

And honestly, do you really have to have Allie come to your defense? You're, what, twenty-three years old? Referring back to the point Marie made, isn't it time that you start defending yourself when it comes to break-ups?

(Just an added note: Allie, I DO enjoy my life here. My town has very few traffic accidents, which is a plus. At least 80% of the people I have met from my community are rather friendly, and my college is right near my home. What's not to enjoy?)

Sorry guys - but don't you think this is TOO private???
I'm uncomfortable with this situation in a public forum. :erk:

But apart of that I'm fine today.

@muffin: Great minds think alike ;)