The return of the "How are you today?" thread

never seen that poster before at all. then again, i haven't been on this forum in ages...

edit: found the user inthe member list

YAY
There's another website I've been a member of much longer than I've been here, and managed to get myself banned from the music forum that I've been active in for two years. TROLLING FTW :kickass:

Went to Århus tonight with my friend and her sister. Watched Winnie & Karina, The Moive.. Now I feel sick. And on the way home I just couldn't stand on my legs, pretty fun btw :D Anyways, when I came home I heard the FCMs coach is fired, the new coach will be published tomorrow morning while I'm at the school.. But I think I'm sick tomorrow and will know everything as fast as possible. And if not, I'll be at the library and check the news out. I think football is more important than having Danish lessons, I know how to speak it and that should be enough.. Now I'll go to bed, watch something in the tv and be awake the rest of the night/morning, and then feel more sick when I'm going to school. This is how it is in school everyday. Goodnight.

I'm a bit of a rollercoaster today, but I'm trying to relax. The local Wal-Mart was remodeled, and fat ladies nearly swore at me for getting too close to their shopping cart.

Also, my mother pretty much told me I was ruining my life by choosing to get an Associate's Degree rather than a Bachelor's Degree. Oh, and for choosing to get married early on in my life. I think what she isn't getting is that I almost ruined my life a few months ago by choosing to move up north, and that I'm trying to make my life better for myself and trying to make myself happier. I suppose parents are never satisfied. Oh well.

Now to just sit back, relax, and listen to some good music.

First: I hope everything works out for you Lady Lucid. Enjoy your music :)

I've had a really great day!
Elvis woke me up today. That was sweet. Then I ate brekfast and took Elvis for a long walk. When I got home, I put some clothes together and then went to the gym for about an hour. Got home and did some vacuuming and then i took the train to Lillestrøm were my sister picked me up so we could drive to her and her husbands new house to do some more painting. More cash for me :D
And I got home not long ago, took a shower and eating some food before going to bed =)

Also, my mother pretty much told me I was ruining my life by choosing to get an Associate's Degree rather than a Bachelor's Degree. Oh, and for choosing to get married early on in my life. I think what she isn't getting is that I almost ruined my life a few months ago by choosing to move up north, and that I'm trying to make my life better for myself and trying to make myself happier. I suppose parents are never satisfied. Oh well.

I believe your mom is trying to tell you that you just turned 18 and are still relatively stupid when it comes to making decisions about your own life. I mean you did bounce from one relationship where you wanted to get married to another one in which you got engaged so I think she has every right to be concerned. After all you dropped Chris like it meant nothing to you, so what is there to stop you from doing this again? I think what sickens me most is that you supposedly cared so much for my best friend and then got rid of him like he was left over trash. I hope you enjoy your backwoods life in Kentucky.

@Caroline: You have a dog named Elvis? I have a cat named Elvis. :)

i went to the beach yesterday. there were NO waves. ive never seen the water so calm. it was actually a bit boring. lol today, im supposed to go to this fancy dinner. i hate dressing up for these things, but the food should be good so i dont care :lol: i hope i dont trip wearing high heels though. lol