The return of the "How are you today?" thread

today i'm going back to Uni, and going ask for my teacher a non-remunerate internship in his Studio, wish me luck

Thanks. it's called Multimedia Production, it is pretty much this: link. But i don't intend to work with that, it's just fun and have a lot of things that i like. But hopefully i'll make a career working with Acustics

well, i don't know what ekstra is, but like i said, it's fun. But the job marked is pretty fucked up, to make money with that, you'll need to be the best

^ i know how you feel. we have a heat advisory here today. its supposed to be up to 104 degrees in some areas. its supposed to be hotter tommorow! so im gonna get all my bs errands done today and hit the beach tommorow. :lol:

Shitty weather here.. The whole day. woke up 7:30 AM because of the thunder + I went to footballtraining so I'm pretty tired now.. My back is fucked up again, I have some breathing-problems, and my back be fixed in october... And our teamcoach told us today that we're gonna play against 18 years old girls *fuuuck* we're gonna die so fucking hard! But it's gonna be funny, looking forward to get some resistance ;) And my friend and I planned to go watch FCM - FCK, 22th August.

So I just checked out the Bloodstock stage times, fuck it's going to hurt, I'm going to have to be standing up for hours man :lol: One of the good things about Wacken was actually the fact that there weren't that many bands I wanted to see, meant I could enjoy the bands I wanted to watch without standing around and getting stuck in queues too much.

On Friday the last few bands are:
16.20 - 17.05 KATATONIA
17.35 - 18.20 SODOM
18.50 - 19.50 SAXON
20.25 - 21.40 ARCH ENEMY
22.15 - 23.30 CARCASS

I'm going to want to be at or near the front for all of those :erk:

Saturday is a bit better in the evening, get to go grab a drink during Apocalyptica:

13.55 - 14.35 ENTOMBED
15.00 - 15.45 CANDLEMASS
16.15 - 17.00 ENSLAVED
17.30 - 18.15 KREATOR
18.45 - 19.45 APOCALYPTICA
20.20 - 21.35 BLIND GUARDIAN

The Sunday however? Impossible, there is no way I'm going to be able to watch all of this without a break.

13.55 - 14.35 EQUILIBRIUM
15.05 - 15.50 ANATHEMA
16.20 - 17.05 TURISAS
17.35 - 18.20 MOONSPELL
18.50 - 19.50 AMON AMARTH
20.20 - 21.20 SATYRICON
22.00 - 23.30 EUROPE

Lololol, this girl who used to post on this forum (everyday freak) thinks I'm a fucking serial killer just because I asked her boyfriend a few questions.. even funnier is how she lied to her boyfriend to save her own ass... how pathetic.. :lol: