The return of the "How are you today?" thread

thats a good question. so far in my life they have been good padding in mosh pits, things to try contain as i run, and something to fill out band shirts with. unfortunately, as useless as they are, i still have self respect. but the good news is, i wont leave you completely high and dry....here are some boobs for ya.

*gross picture*

You'd do well not to take this board (and yourself) too seriously :p

Today started off a little irritating. I had to do a little more cleaning, but then I realized that I had left my engagement band in my pants pocket (I was cooking and I didn't want it to slip off into the food), so I went on a frenzy looking for it.

But the rest of the day went quite well. I spent the day with my boyfriend and his niece, but then I was questioned by his brother. That was fun. :rofl:

And now, I'm still doing great.

my dad snuck me a little bit of weed and a small bottle of absinthe from europe :lol:

fuck yeah

Why would you sneak weed from Europe? Especially just a little bit.
With International Airports I'd be shitting my pants...which may or may not throw off the dogs. Either way, its not like Euro-weed is better or anything.

Absinthe is wicked though :p. My dad sometimes gets me Rum from the Caribbean :D.
You'd do well not to take this board (and yourself) too seriously :p

Or me.

I've been quite fed up and irritated today, but I almost got my mind on other things while I did 5 hours of painting. I hope tomorrow gets better. Some more painting is waiting for me. I still feel kinda irritated tho..
I ate taco for dinner, and took a long bath few minutes ago, so now I feel ... good, but still irritated. Sort of.

Well, I must say thanx to God I'm not killed anybody yet. Yesterday some idiot in one forum told me that: quoting "Children Of Bodom are peseudo band, they are famous because they have good PR and cos Alexi look's like a teddy bear. My neighbours can play better than him."
You can imagine what happend with this guy after these his words:Shedevil: