The return of the "How are you today?" thread

QFT.
I´m fine. Laughed my ass off at work cause I literally DERP´d (wanted to write DPR, DERP came out instead) and was reminded of a special member of this forum... :lol:

So good! I've been doing absolutely nothing today, exept making a new logo.. But the weather is so nice and there's festivalpeople everywhere :) And I'm gonna meet up with some friends at the festival tomorrow, I have a tent in the garden where we all will sleep when we come home. It's gonna be a good day tomorrow!

Rather pissed off today. I chose to live with my parents throughout college so I could be closer to my boyfriend, live without having to pay rent and get help with school at the same time. Honestly, rent-free living is not worth being treated like a doormat.

I'm seriously considering finding another place to live, despite the fact that I haven't got the proper driver's license yet.

(Just an added note: Karma is not biting me in the ass because it doesn't exist. Thought I'd add that before someone said it)

I've been to the gym today as well, made dinner, watched a movie with a friend, played Prince of Persia, I took a looong walk with my dog and watched VLB.
My day has been really nice!

You don't do that over the internet? o_O

The worst thing is that its much better to do a online test.
School counselor told me that acording to her tests,i can be quite good in anything i want,so whatever i decide to study would be a good choise.

celebritypictureswatson.jpg