The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I feel good. It's 5:30 AM, I just came back from the hospital where I waited a few hours to be told my foot isn't broken and that I should walk with crutches for the next few days.

Not good at all... I'm fuckin tired, I can't find any USB-sticks for my phone and Machine Head is in the city tonight and I'm not going.
Woke up 9 AM because my dad was yelling at me (good start), and an hour later we went to Århus and I wasn't really awake yet. 3 hours later and we're finally home. I love my bed.

Not good at all... I'm fuckin tired, I can't find any USB-sticks for my phone and Machine Head is in the city tonight and I'm not going.
Woke up 9 AM because my dad was yelling at me (good start), and an hour later we went to Århus and I wasn't really awake yet. 3 hours later and we're finally home. I love my bed.

Machine Head was great live OMG LOLOLOLOLOL:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

...unfortunately 30 minutes into the show Phil Demmel passed out due to his heart condition and the show was stopped. I was like "I wantz more:erk:"'. Saw them support Slipknot though and then it was great show :)

Linkin Park totally sucked, Lamb Of God totally rocked and Metallica was totally Metallica.

Machine Head was great live OMG LOLOLOLOLOL:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

...unfortunately 30 minutes into the show Phil Demmel passed out due to his heart condition and the show was stopped. I was like "I wantz more:erk:"'. Saw them support Slipknot though and then it was great show :)

Linkin Park totally sucked, Lamb Of God totally rocked and Metallica was totally Metallica.

Yeah, I saw a video today where he passes out.. But it's good that he's alright now. So I think they're all ready for tonight.

..Why don't we have Sonisphere Festival here in Denmark. It sucks :D.

I'm going to the UK leg of Sonisphere this Friday :) . Machine Head better bloody play (after dropping out due to large amounts of faggotry) I saw them supporting Slipknot in Sheffield (with COB also) and Phil collapsed on stage then during the Halo solo. Poor guy

@Bodomonkey, I can assure you that i'm not :p

I guess today is just one of those days, i feel like nothing much is gonna happen...

I bought a Bloodbath shirt today... It's by far the most blasphemous thing I've ever worn :p

I woke up too damn early due to a doctor's appointment.. after that, it's off to the financial aid advisor at school. Yay. I was sleeping so well, too.

*shrugs* I need to be kept awake though, or I won't be able to drive.

Went to paramedic course today from 09:00-17:30. The stuff was pretty funny to do, is also nice stuff to learn for the exams. On friday we're going to have our first exam and after that I'll finally be able to head for practical duty. :D

I bought a Bloodbath shirt today... It's by far the most blasphemous thing I've ever worn :p

This one?
bloodbathcrossshirt.jpg

That sounds like a fucking terrible show tbh :lol:, and probably way too expensive.
Machine Head would be cool to see though.

Lamb of God and Machine Head were great though. I cannot even comprehend how boring Linkin Park was...No connection with audience whatsoever and they said thank you 3 times under the whole painful period of time they playd and they just walked around looking bored as fuck. Not to mention the music is pretty fucking eh too!

Metallica was pretty good...but it was still Metallica if you know what i mean :lol:

And yep...for 3 really good bands the price was enormous :erk: 90€!!!!! Mastodon was also there but i watched somewhat 30 minutes of their set...crowd sucked at that time.

Hm I guess Linkin Park only works if the arena is full of their own fans. But with Metallica or LOG fans they´re somewhat out of place, or boring as you put it...
Oh well, I´m gonna pay half of that amount to see Hammerfall, Edguy, Rage, U.D.O. and one or two even shittier bands in december, I bet there´ll be lots of children because of Edguy :lol: Good thing is: I´m there in a ten minutes walk from my parents. Which means that I can party without having to think about how to come home :D

Lamb of God and Machine Head were great though. I cannot even comprehend how boring Linkin Park was...No connection with audience whatsoever and they said thank you 3 times under the whole painful period of time they playd and they just walked around looking bored as fuck. Not to mention the music is pretty fucking eh too!

Metallica was pretty good...but it was still Metallica if you know what i mean :lol:

And yep...for 3 really good bands the price was enormous :erk: 90€!!!!! Mastodon was also there but i watched somewhat 30 minutes of their set...crowd sucked at that time.

Lamb of God, I really don't like, but I've heard amazing things abotu their live shows so I'll shut up :p.

As for Metallica...YYEEAAH-UHH! I Knoooww-AHH!

I dont go see those bands anymore, big name ones in arenas. I've seen all the ones I'll ever want to see. most were a blast but fuck anyone who wants to charge over $100 to be so far away you might as well be watching the screens.