The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm doing quite well today. I'll be doing even better tomorrow since my boyfriend and I are gonna double date with a couple of our friends. We're gonna try to go see "The Orphan"

It looks cool, but I really hope it's worth it because I love horror movies.

I spent hours looking for new shorts, only to end up with 2 pairs at the end.
I start wearing them a bit at home, and notice every time I sit down they ride up in an akward way, so it looks like I have a boner : /

Good day... Woke up in the afternoon. Relaxed the most of the day. My dad gave me some beers, I walked to the lake and then I met up with some friends that I hadn't seen for a while. After an hour we all went to a friend's house, and were there until for an half hour ago.. Now I'm home.

spent all day inside my small cramped room puttering about trying to organize the place.
Mouse battle continues. This one fucking squeaks at me for no reason, and has developed a taste for the large brick of styrofoam in my room.

I had a rather good day today. It stormed all day (Hell yes!), but it forced me to stay off the roads, so I couldn't go on the double date with my friends tonight. However, a quite evening inside listening to the thunder was just what I needed to relax.

The day was also odd, too. My boyfriend's niece mistook me for her mother.. SIX times.. that was definitely odd to hear from a two and a half year old girl whose mother looks VERY different from me.

I'm getting ready to do this on Tuesday.

6611_127910104399_736644399_3054290_6688131_n.jpg