The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm doing quite well today. I'm hanging out with my boyfriend and two of his friends. They're all jamming. I'm on here, obviously. I also get my new phone when I go home. ^_^

We're in Alta (me and Daniel) and I'm in a really really good mood and I'm having such a good time here. So far, we've realxed like never before, watched TV, played guitar (Ensi tought me some new things), visited some friends of Daniels, listened to a lot of music, played with LEGO, had sex and played Super Mario 64, Conker's Bad Fur Day Portal and Team Fortress 2. He got me interested in TF2, made me play it and now I'm pretty hoocked. It's really fun!

And today, me and my love have been watching movies all day. It has been so cozy :oops:
Think we're going to bed pretty soon now.

Wtf a 404? It works fine here :err:

Well anyway, re-hosted:

DSC00871.jpg

Explain to me how they're different from serbian burgers. As I reckon, serbia, bosnia and croatia are interchangeable in absolutely every way :p

Serbian burgers are worse.Bosnian burgers are 100% meat,no any soya at all.You can choose abt 20 additions to the burger(all sorts of salads,cheese,vegetables,creams).Serbian burgers are smaller,with a lot of soya,and burger itself is maden with vegetable soup.
At the end;its just about that bosnian burgers are much bigger and much tastier.:lol:

Moving is sweet. I cant wait to not live in the middle of the fucking ghetto with a rodent infested building with a crackhead neigbor that calls me and my friend "Pen and Teller". You moving out of Country? Whereverthefuck it is you live.

Oh, and what does it mean to do a Lowberg? I should know these things. Does it mean to get drunk and act a foo'?
If so, yeah boi.

moved back to my hometown, in the coconut tree house. Do a lowberg is post here while drunk, and write things wrong to look cool :kickass:

1: I would be glad not to go to a Machine Head concert.

2: I would be especially glad not to go to a Machine Head concert with my dad.

1.That's arguable. I don't like any other songs than Imperium but live they were fucking awesome. I'm not a fan of them though...

2.There is no arguing with this point.

I am also seeing Machine Head in 3 days along with Metallica,Lamb Of God,Anthrax,Saxon,Diablo,Mastodon,Nicole and Linkin Park(ewww)

1: I would be glad not to go to a Machine Head concert.

2: I would be especially glad not to go to a Machine Head concert with my dad.

A time has to be the first, and I have the chance now.

Yes, you would. But I don't see any problems with it.. come on, I'm only 14, I'm not allowed to go alone yet. And my friends are not really into music that's heavier than Lady GaGa..

I was 14 and went to W.A.S.P Concert alone :Smug:

I was about 15 when I went to my first concert. Iron Maiden, a few gigs after someone was crushed to death on a gate. Definately a reassuring factor.

Never forget that gig, Nicko - used to outdoor performances - launched his drum stick which consequently hit the roof of the NEC (indoor arena in Birmingham), came off the roof at such a pace, and twated someone squarely in the face right by me. Nearly knocked him out. :lol: